• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Hagn is a true gooner. He dedicates his time to feed us positive news. Who cares if it’s not accurate most of the time. His intention is great

Hagn would skip an Arsenal UcL final to retweet stories about a potential transfer from Romanian league

Malky

Established Member
If the club thought he, 100%, wasn't for sale we wouldn't be wasting our time bidding. I mean if we've got " considerable " funds for this window then why are we not putting in bids for Rice just now?
Edu and Arteta have clearly been informed that if the price is met then Brighton will accept.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
It is doubly good we play Brighton on road later in year pay them what they want so they can rebuild and makes that fixture a little easier, actually one of trickier fixtures we got left

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
We have previously simply paid up what Brighton wanted for both Rice and Trossard.

Hopefully they see some sense in maintaining this good relationship. We can loan them someone talented if necessary

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It is doubly good we play Brighton on road later in year pay them what they want so they can rebuild and makes that fixture a little easier, actually one of trickier fixtures we got left
We already played them on the road

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If the club thought he, 100%, wasn't for sale we wouldn't be wasting our time bidding. I mean if we've got " considerable " funds for this window then why are we not putting in bids for Rice just now?
Edu and Arteta have clearly been informed that if the price is met then Brighton will accept.

Everyone is for sale at the right price. We'd have got Douglas Luiz if we put in a silly bid.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
My guess is that we were eventually gonna go all in for Mudryk for the quoted £100 million, but Boehly came in stopped that. So I think Arsenal decided to go back to the drawing board and strengthen the squad in weak areas (winger, left sided CB and CM).

We have spent £40 million on Kiwior and Trossard so my guess is that we have about £60 million left to spend on the CM. Maybe a bit more. I also suspect that Arsenal are fairly confident we will sell players for a good fee in the summer (FINALLY) because we still have to be privy to FFP (if it still exists).

REWB

Dont think there's any chance of this happening. Reminds me of the Neto deal, Brighton have too much power and just dont need to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom