• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Thing is generally, if you sign a contract for x amount of money for x years you should realise there's a chance you'll have to honour it.

If we say that players shouldn't be overly tied to such stuff, okay, then players and fans shouldn't moan when clubs use players as disposable chess pieces to be flung aside when there's a chance to upgrade.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I personally don’t think this will happen this late in the window. We should have moved for this player sooner. The news around Partey, and Elneny’s injury should have been enough of a catalyst to move for a midfielder in the summer; but we twiddle our thumbs and done nothing.

OSBK

Established Member
70mill is well overpaying for someone young, little PL experience and no CL experience. I'm all for the board backing transfers but this one we are getting our pants pulled down.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If it's true they want 80 and we bid 70 then there's only a 10m gal to bridge over the next few days. I think that Haidara might be key here.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
That defender has played 21 games as a DMF in Serie A, and 16 games as a CB. Thiago Motta played him as DMF. But he is a CB of course.

If push comes to shove, there is always possibility to play Trossard or ESR in the LCM position and Xhaka as DMF. Or Zinchenko or White as DMF.

Kiwior can play CB or Cdm

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
They already have a replacement lined up, they said it was 75 now it’s 80, these slags are pissin me riiiiiight off.
They’re not selling Caicedo until they sign Haidara, especially since they have injuries in that position as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom