• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
He is PL standard. 7 weeks ago we were saying nketiah is not PL standard.
Youre Funny Season 5 GIF by The Office

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I do see why Brighton fans feel frustrated losing their best players on a regular basis.

But at the end of the day they are pinching players from clubs lower down the food chain too. We're only doing to them what they do to Independiente del Valle.
Yeah, very good point. I was thinking about how top clubs used to do this to Arsenal. Hope those days will be gone soon.

Looks like Arteta has taken hint from Klopp buying Southampton etc. players from the league.

Trossard-Jesus-Saka
Xhaka-Ødegaard
Caicedo
Zinchenko
-Gabriel-Saliba-White
Ramsdale

That would be 3 players from Brighton, 2 from City. Ramsdale of course EPL proven too. Half of the outfield players would be snatched from two EPL teams. This is just some lineup where I fitted all of these.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
He is PL standard. 7 weeks ago we were saying nketiah is not PL standard.

Nketieh is limited but does everything he can to get into goal scoring positions and to press and help the team. Lakonga is also limited but his inflated ego means he thinks he should be a luxury player who doesn't need to win the ball back. Lakonga could be a good player with the right mentality but his attitude stinks. I'd guess his IQ is also pretty low. His big chance is here and he doesn't seize it with both hands.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Apparently they bought him for £4.5m

I'm not sure why people think how much profit you can make has much influence on how much you willing to sell for. It usually comes down to how much you think the player is worth and how much you think someone is willing to pay for it.

If someone offered £80m for Saka I don't think we would for a second take into consideration that he cost us nothing and we would be making £80m profit.

Likewise when we trying to recoup some money from Pepe, the £72m we paid for him will be irrelevant.

Difference is we can pay Saka like a footballer and not like a decent plumber. Their whole model and selling point to these kids to sign with them and cheap is that they can be a platform to move on to United or Arsenal. In fact, it would be dishonest to not sell and still expect to pay total crap wages. We have begged Saka to up his wages multiple times. Stop crying for these extortionists they will make 200 million pounds from selling 3 players their whole team doesn’t cost a fraction of that. They sell themselves as an academy and selling club to these kids to get better talent cheap. So F off to Brighton if they crying over 200 million

UkrArsenal

We really need a new central midfielder in the winter. I really hope Edu won't be in a panic looking for someone to sign 2 hours before the transfer window closes.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nketieh is limited but does everything he can to get into goal scoring positions and to press and help the team. Lakonga is also limited but his inflated ego means he thinks he should be a luxury player who doesn't need to win the ball back. Lakonga could be a good player with the right mentality but his attitude stinks. I'd guess his IQ is also pretty low. His big chance is here and he doesn't seize it with both hands.
I think this is fair. There are many midfielders in the league he is more talented. But you gotta impression he doesn’t get the chance he has and not putting his heart out there. If he had Coquelin mentality he would be good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom