• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Redcafe has a 30 page thread on how we jacked Caicedo and how terrible it is. The Mancs have temerity to cry for Brighton and too much player power. Ever heard of RVP and Alexis you manc tw.ts, such hypocrisy. The league is terrified of this move

They were crying about transfer fees when Chelsea started buying up talent like Wright-Phillips for £20m odd when they'd already spend north of £30m for Ferdinand, Rooney, Berbatov etc. Not a hint of irony either.

spending is only a problem for them if others can compete with them, before then it was "what a big club does" etc. while proudly looking down their noses at the rest of the league paupers who couldn't compete financially.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

They were crying about transfer fees when Chelsea started buying up talent like Wright-Phillips for £20m odd when they'd already spend north of £30m for Ferdinand, Rooney, Berbatov etc. Not a hint of irony either.

spending is only a problem for them if others can compete with them, before then it was "what a big club does" etc. while proudly looking down their noses at the rest of the league paupers who couldn't compete financially.
That's why I like Goldbridge from United fans. Sensible guy. He understands every party in this saga.

Only mistake he does in this video is that he thinks Arsenal will pay 60 million in one go like a release clause, and Chelsea can't do it. That's not how it goes? The offer was just without add-ons, guaranteed money I think?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
That's why I like Goldbridge from United fans. Sensible guy. He understands every party in this saga.

Only mistake he does in this video is that he thinks Arsenal will pay 60 million in one go like a release clause, and Chelsea can't do it. That's not how it goes? The offer was just without add-ons, guaranteed money I think?

I rate Goldbridge. His United knowledge is second to none and while biased he tries to keep it in check and be fact based

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ok, so we’re at 70, and they want 80 mill? Let’s add a 10 million clause for when he wins a ballon d’or :D .

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

They are not giving us or his agents any figure. Resolute no sale
Their owner said 90 we fielded second bid close they came down to 80 in response to us coming up to 70. I told you getting done for 80ish million both sides have done too much foreplay and are too close not to F.k unless something odd happens.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Truth is no one knows

Book Club Cat GIF

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

They are not giving us or his agents any figure. Resolute no sale
If this is true I’d really like to know what orifice the “asking price” in the poll has emerged from…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom