• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Rice and Caicedo will push us for challenging again next season and our board knows it. now its time to spend and act.

pigge

Wishes Wrestling Fans Liked Him

Player:Martinelli
This is too obvious a signing for Arsenal.

This and Rice makes too much sense, something Arsenal never do.
Jesus made sense, saliba made sense, Ødegaard made sense, partey made sense, zinchenko made sense, gabriel malghaes made sense.

We've been making more sense recently.

Burrata

Player:Saka
Guys, you're doing that thing where you keep believing in local sources no one has ever heard of...

This is the same source who was the first to break Arsenal interest for Caicedo in january... They are reliable.

But, even if its true. Caicedo can prefer Arsenal (which is obvious with Champions) and still not have a bid accepted

Jack badmon

Chelsea tried to destroy Brighton last year by taking their manager and backroom staff. That sort of thing is not forgotten. Maybe they/the player would prefer to do buisness with us so long as we match the price valuation

sdotzdot

Established Member
If Chelsea haven’t made a formal offer for Caicedo by next week somethings definitely up.

If Chelsea stay out the picture I see him coming to us late in the window but I’d be genuinely shocked if they don’t try sort his signing out in the next two weeks or so.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The cynic in me is inclined to think that journalists are often fed information with ulterior motives more often than solely wanting to keep the public informed. Thats why its less relevant to me whether a source is 'reliable', especially this early into the window. These subtle Teradeportes tweets feel more like agents stirring the pot to get one of us or Chelsea to move in faster or offer higher wages / agent fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom