<

Monchi Targeted for Technical Director Role

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by American_Gooner, Jan 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

This is gonna be great, most importantly is his relationship with the current manager. Despite what some will try and tell you it's important that they're on the same page rather than someone above the manager signing all the players without the manager have the biggest say. Emery trusts Monchi and vice versa, while Emery already has the trust of Raul and Raul is picking Monchi so it all bodes well. As the motto goes, Victoria Concordia Crescit.

2. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast CIES Loyalist

If Monchi comes to Arsenal it will make one well-known Gunners fan very happy to see his close friend in charge.

[​IMG]

3. say yes

say yes Thread Title Abuser

It’s a revolutionary news service. People post images that if she stare at hard enough will tell you exactly what the truth of any story is.

I struggled to understand it at first but @razörist told me that listening to Taylor swift at the same time helps and think I’m getting the hang of it now!

Definitely the most reliable form of news. Those who speak don’t know, and those who know use pictures.

4. L3T5 PL4Y

L3T5 PL4Y Flair Accuser

Yes, this.

One thing I hope with Monchi is we will go after some British players and revive the British core thing given the talent emerging in England now is top level stuff.

5. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Would be amazing if we got him very good relationship with Emery and won 3 European cups together.

6. Batman

Batman Bruce Wayne

This is a bald man I can tolerate here. He's got a good rugged baldness like a Jason Statham or Pep. He doesn't have that exposed coin purse look that Gazidis had.

7. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast CIES Loyalist

[​IMG]

8. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You’re the one that listens to what playes say and proceeds to tell a completely different tale. Nice to know I’m on your mind so much that you take shots on completely different subjects. Don’t understand why it hurts you so much when people say something nice about Özil. I guess you’re just programmed to hate. I prefer love.

9. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

[​IMG]

Monchi to come in and sell Elneny for £15 million :bounce:

10. krackpot

krackpot Established Member

Good deals but I think they are too spread out to say.

Ex. Alves and Baptista were relevant in 1936

11. kraphtous

kraphtous Raul Stanllehi

These guys were all first choice players for Sevilla.

If he comes expect the likes of Torreira, Lacazette, Aubameyang and Guendouzi to be sold for huge fees and be replaced with kids who have potential.

12. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James Trusted

Not really. If he’s working here it’s on a completely different scale. There’s only a handful of clubs with the financial power to go after our players and even then we’re better positioned than Sevilla were to keep hold of them.

13. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Established Member

Monchi is an exciting name, but with back room staff it’s the chemistry that matters. Clearly the chemistry hasn’t been good at Roma for example. Whoever comes in let’s just hope they can build a working relationship that lasts longer than a year.

14. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Meme Merchant

Expecting 15 players in and 10 players out with Monchi, lovely stuff.

15. Big Poppa

Big Poppa Well-Known Member Trusted

Maradona played for Sevilla??

16. Preacher

Preacher Always Crying

Good read.

say yes and krackpot like this.
  17. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Vinai Venkatesham Stan Trusted

Look at this cool bastard.

[​IMG]

lamby22 likes this.
  18. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Mirror journalists still insist we got 50M to spend in the summer :lol:

Taxi Driver likes this.
  19. every little thing

every little thing Well-Known Member

We should have sven + monchi in the club

Sanchez11 likes this.
  20. Furious

Furious Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Great teamwork between Emery and Monchi for the Krycho deal taking him to PSG to help his former club. When Emery finds a new club we can sell all the bum players(he would've brought here by then) to him for 24M profits. The old pal effect. Lovely stuff.

Artisan and <<reed>> like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.