• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moneyball, ha ha ha!

TornadoTed

Established Member
Did anyone see this, did make me chuckle?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49319480

Iwobi £46.26 m
Pepe £50.23 m
Koscielny £24.82 m
Saliba £18.59 m
Luiz £34.8

Some of the other valuations are just as bonkers,

AWB £23.32 m
Delph £54.58 m
Byram £27.7 m
Trippier £61 m

Those guys at Carteret Analytics must be tripping, how are they working out these valuations.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Did anyone see this, did make me chuckle?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49319480

Iwobi £46.26 m
Pepe £50.23 m
Koscielny £24.82 m
Saliba £18.59 m
Luiz £34.8

Some of the other valuations are just as bonkers,

AWB £23.32 m
Delph £54.58 m
Byram £27.7 m
Trippier £61 m

Those guys at Carteret Analytics must be tripping, how are they working out these valuations.

Pepe only valued at £5m more than Iwobi :rofl:

baccy_man

Established Member
I don't know how they came up with a £24 mill valuation for kos he was in his last year of his contract and his age was not in his favour either.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
It doesn't make sense at all.

So going by these valuations Trippier should have become the world's most expensive RB ever. Even if we forget he is crap, he isn't even young, turning 29 next month.

Philip Biling valued at £30m while Saliba is valued at £19m :lol:

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Pepe only valued at £5m more than Iwobi :rofl:
Tbf Iwobi has amassed what 149 games at a top 4/6 club within the EPL at 23, where Pepe got his all at second and first division French clubs.

Mid season last summer you wouldnt have Pepe that high and certainly nowhere near what we paid and on paper Iwobi is no slouch.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom