• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Monreal: Nacho 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

Maybe we can squeeze another year or two out of him as a wingback, would love to have him around the club a little longer.
Honestly he still is good going forward. Always smart runs and combines well with the left side forward no matter who it is. Its just that he's lost a step to keep up with opposing forwards when defending. The 3-4-3 helps him a bit there I think.

Honestly he still is good going forward. Always smart runs and combines well with the left side forward no matter who it is. Its just that he's lost a step to keep up with opposing forwards when defending. The 3-4-3 helps him a bit there I think.

He might also be good solution for that left sided center back in back 3 when Holding form dips one day. Hopefully we will have signed Sead by then!

Aevi

Hale End FC
Would love for him to stay as backup and/or utility player, with an established LB like Kolasinac coming in to take the starting role. Nacho is good but we could do with someone who has a little more to them, and it'd be wise to look ahead as he's already 43.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
I still think it will be better for him to leave this summer and get the last 3-year deal at a good Spanish club like Atletic Bilbao.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don't think ya'll noticed because camera angle. But when we score penalties or free kicks, or we concede penalties you can always see Monreal somewhere in distance with very dramatic reaction. Such a funny but at same time encouraging thing to see!
He seems to be involved in all the penalties we concede tbh.:lol:

I like him though, think he would do quite well as a LCB in a back three. You need one of the wide centre backs to be good on the ball and he's one of the best in the squad.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
T2SS6Gz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom