• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Monreal: Nacho 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Who's better?

I have it as Carvajal, Dani Alves, Zabaleta and Danilo as better. Can't really see anyone else out there, terrible time for quality full backs that we live in.

I'd be here til the morning if I tried to list better RB's tbh.

Bellerin is a talented kid who has been pretty mediocre so far this season.

I like him but it's embarrassing to suggest he's Top 5. Can't quite believe that.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Bellerin is lacking in areas, just like any youngster is, to be considered top 5, that's prretty RAWK worthy tbf. Wouldn't rule him ever getting there though, massive potential.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'd be here til the morning if I tried to list better RB's tbh.

Bellerin is a talented kid who has been pretty mediocre so far this season.

I like him but it's embarrassing to suggest he's Top 5. Can't quite believe that.

Yeah well f*cking indulge me. You've probably got loads of spare time now you can't moan about Wenger ad nauseam in the match threads.

Bould14

Bellerin isn't Top 5. He needs to improve in certain areas. I do think he's a tad isolated with Ramsey being played on the right.

The lad is only 20 he's got the world in front of him. FA cup winner already.

Whoa! Losing Rex and GDeep in same month would be to much for most us to bare...

You must have time to name 10 better RB's. That should be enough to prove he is not top 5.

Anyway I like our full backs. Think we are going in right direction with this. A lot of technique, intelligent, both solid going forward, Monreal is very solid at the back, while only sky's the limit for Bellerin.

Hegemony

Whoa! Losing Rex and GDeep in same month would be to much for most us to bare...

You must have time to name 10 better RB's. That should be enough to prove he is not top 5.

Anyway I like our full backs. Think we are going in right direction with this. A lot of technique, intelligent, both solid going forward, Monreal is very solid at the back, while only sky's the limit for Bellerin.

What happened to GDeep?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Nacho Nacho man...!
BCBsROYCIAA-ylv.jpg

Who'd of thought he'd become such a key player!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Seeing Arsepeelicuta or whatever his name is, ahead of Nacho Mon for Spain, made me angry. Very, very angry. That saggy face **** of a manager should **** off into retirement.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Spain have a pretty ridiculous selection of LB's tbf but the fact he hasn't even had a call up this year is rather insulting.

At least we have no worry of him picking up an injury on international breaks..Come to think of it, does Monreal ever get injured? lol (touch wood)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
such a underrated player this season, he always put a solid performance game in game out.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Some of his flicks and passes are quality for a midfielder never mind a LB. I remember I was Nacho sure about him at the start of last season.

Now he's absolutely Nacho Unreal.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Yep, we should offer him a better deal. If we can't find players to sign, we have plenty of moneyto at least keep the ones, who are doing well for us.

He's a smart player too, good postional play, makes the right decisions. Clichy's opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom