• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Monreal: Nacho 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan
Cometh the hour, cometh the man.

3 of his goals in his time with us have been pivotal in sending us to a cup final:

1. United in the FA Cup QF.
2. City in the FA Cup SF.
3. Chelsea in the League Cup SF.

Wonder if there's a defender with a record like that.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
He's looked really good since coming back, you can see a massive difference with him there rather than AMN. No offence to AMN but there are levels of quality and experience in the role.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Cometh the hour, cometh the man.

3 of his goals in his time with us have been pivotal in sending us to a cup final:

1. United in the FA Cup QF.
2. City in the FA Cup SF.
3. Chelsea in the League Cup SF.

Wonder if there's a defender with a record like that.
Ramos probably.

Sanis

Our most consistent player, game changer, real fighter, always gives his all (just look at his reactions to events on the pitch, especially when we concede :)

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He's so much better on the left than at LCB, I don't see a way back into the first team at the moment for Kola because Nacho is too good on the left.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
He's so much better on the left than at LCB, I don't see a way back into the first team at the moment for Kola because Nacho is too good on the left.
Something has happened to Kola and it's worrying. Hopefully it's just a dip. The guy was a beast before and after he signed, slumped quite a bit.

First season I guess.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Something has happened to Kola and it's worrying. Hopefully it's just a dip. The guy was a beast before and after he signed, slumped quite a bit.

First season I guess.

I think it was the injuries, but Nacho is so good I can see why Arsène always wants to play him.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
you are all drinking the cool aid

he is not good enough to be a starter for us, he has never been. recent goal spree aside

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
giphy.gif

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Played well again offensively last night but nevertheless had a couple of one off mistakes. The panic seems to catching. Needs longer studs ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom