• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Monreal: Nacho 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

IslingtonBornandbred

Laughable that people think he isnt that good, always consistently one of our best performers, only issue is his age.

Don't think his age is an issue.

There's a thought in football or by fans that once a player hits 31 he suddenly declines. His age is an issue if you are planning for the next 6-8 years, it's not an issue right now imo.

He's a good consistent player. He'll never have the impact on a team that a top world class fullback will have but he's a good player.

pikey2000

There's a thought in football or by fans that once a player hits 31 he suddenly declines. His age is an issue if you are planning for the next 6-8 years, it's not an issue right now imo.

He's a good consistent player. He'll never have the impact on a team that a top world class fullback will have but he's a good player.

Yeh, i wasnt implying it was an issue now, but its an issue in the near future, this season he'll be fine but we need his replacement lined up and Kola isnt it for me.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Almost every Chelsea attack was from our right side. And he was very crucial for our opener as well. Still can't imagine how people wanted him gone earlier this summer. He's very very consistent. Not consistently world class but at the minimum always above average and easily our best defender in the last few years (better than Kos in the last few years for me). Didn't do much going forward today but he's always good with cut backs and based on our attacks today, will get to see more of that.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Monreal is important if we're going to continue with the playing it from the wings and cutting in style.

I love how he's always available and makes the right runs, it makes it so much easier for his winger. Alexis always played his best when he had Nacho behind him, he only ever passed to Nacho or Özil too.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

Age got nothing to do with it

He has always been underwhelming

Licht is twice the player Nacho is and ge is older

Passanger

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I think you don’t even watch our games. There are a lot of trolls on here but you take the cake.

Im Swedish trolls are from Norway

How could I be a troll when I have been a member for 12+ years without ever been banned suspended or even warned by a mod ?

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
giphy.gif

Malky

Established Member
His one of those players Arsenal fans will always appreciate while others are like meh. Love his mentality, spirit and tactically his great to work with. GOAT.
One of the most under-rated players in the league. Monreal is a class act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom