• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Monreal: Nacho 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
That old chestnut :rolleyes: Rodwell at CB? This might be the end, lad. I'll keep you company in the fighting thread for a few months while you hide.

What am I missing?

Has he not played CB?

Do I have him confused with somebody else?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Jack Rodwell had his contract terminated by a League One side. Why would Arsenal sign him?

Well that quote was before all that or at the time, hence me saying it was a gamble
And me arguing for him was as a backup backup

He was and showed great potential in his youth

say yes

forum master baiter
Think it needs to be said how finished this guy’s legs look.

LB is this summer’s first priority for me.

Beast Incarnate

Last summer you was calling out for a midfield version of Lichsteiner (with some awful suggestions might I add :lol: that west Brom midfielder yacob was one of them if I'm remembering correctly) and now you want one of our dependable old heads replaced by some teenager that is unlikely to be ready for first team football o_O

You've got in for monreal so much that you can't even admit when he plays well :rofl:Thats far worse mentality than the likes of us that are critical of players when they perform badly

Edit - found the post - https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/thr...rgets-summer-2018.30953/page-202#post-4647675 fluck me, you wanted Rodwell as a CB :eek::rofl:

That is joke surely? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom