• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Morgan De Sanctis

Canuck

Established Member
I don't know anything about him either really.

6'3" 28 years old. Udinese #1, that sums up my knowledge.

Udinese are doing quite well in the league but look at their goals for and against. 46/32 in 30 matches. Not particularly inspiring. How is their defense playing? Maybe it's not entirely the keepers fault.

MightyArsenal said:
Arghhh no thanks. The guy is prone to massive blunders. Yes in general he is decent but we dont want or need him.

Dont need him ?

Who else would you pick in goal other than Jens ?

We need a half decent keeper, because wenger isnt going to give taylor a chance.

Mark

Established Member
All I know about this guy is that we were linked with him sometime before we signed Jens.

Hes always been a Very Highly Rated keeper on the games, Championship Manager and Football Manager.

If we get him, Lets just hope hes as good as he is on there.

_scorpion_

Established Member
He is no better than Lehmann...seen him countless times and he is always a handy bet for a blunder...

No thanks

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
Fabregas_15 said:
Hes always been a Very Highly Rated keeper on the games, Championship Manager and Football Manager.

fabregas, i know you are new to the forum but we dont make reference to video games when discussing real life players. its a rule of the forum.

Canuck

Established Member
_scorpion_ said:
He is no better than Lehmann...seen him countless times and he is always a handy bet for a blunder...

No thanks

Maybe we will end up signing him then... :wink: :lol:

Like I said, 32 goals conceded in 30 matches. Averages more than a goal a game. *shakes head*

Gurgen

Established Member
This guy ****s up as much as Jens, maybe even more. I'd like someone we can count on. Why oh why did we never get Van der Sar.

asajoseph

Established Member
Why oh why did we never get Van der Sar.

I believe we DID try for Van der Sar (or at least were strongly rumoured to have bid for him) the summer we eventually signed Jens. Unfortunately, the 3 million we had to spend that year was unsurprisingly dramatically short of the asking price.

Considering how much we had to spend when we signed Jens, I think we did quite well...

gunnertilldeath said:
Fabregas_15 said:

fabregas, i know you are new to the forum but we dont make reference to video games when discussing real life players. its a rule of the forum.

Ha Ha, Ok im sorry...

*runs off to read the rules*

Ratinho

Established Member
To be fair, we don't reference to CM/FM for transfer ideas, but it seems some managers seem to. De Sanctis has always been average from what I can see, but on the management games, he was a legend.

Who next? Mohammed Zidan?

asajoseph

Established Member
I'm convinced that Everton ONLY signed Ibrahima Bakayoko because of CM2. It Mirel Radoi, a player we've been linked with occasionally this year was an old CM2 classic.

Not played a management game for a while, but anyone wondering if we could sign Fifa 97 (? right year?) legend Nick Wlodyka?

Latest posts

Top Bottom