• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Morgan Sanson

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
If the identity of the club has not been filtered, le10sport.com is able to confirm that it is an English club. A Premier League team which has therefore sent a firm transfer offer to the Marseille leaders. The latter seem to be in a position to follow up on this proposal. At the time of writing, the ball is in Morgan Sanson's court . If he decides to accept the English challenge presented to him, a transfer may therefore be successful. It remains to be seen how much OM will be able to recover in this case. As a reminder, Jacques-Henri Eyraud claimed more than 35 million euros a year ago at the same time for Morgan Sanson .West Ham had forwarded an offer slightly over 25 million euros, which OM refused . Since then, AC Milan , Arsenal , Newcastle and Crystal Palace have followed closely.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i guess it'll be Westham don't think it's us we need a guy who more creative than Sanson.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I refuse to believe it’s us who’s after him. Newcastle/Palace level player

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Not much better than Elneny. Not the player we need.

Hes a lot better than Elneny.

But he isnt top quality in my opinion. Hes very Ramsey esque and isnt very technically gifted, shouldnt be coming to us especially not for £25M. Has Newcastle or west ham written all over him.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Not at all the profile of player we should be looking at. Will be 27 in the beginning of next season. No big development leaps to be expected. Would be such a pointless signing. That said, bringing in an average player to finish his career here with big wages certainly fits our MO.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Sanson would be a better partner for Partey than any of the other midfielders we have at the minute. Would add some more directness and goals in midfield but doesn't really solve creativity issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom