• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Most boring season in the last 20 years?

Was this the most boring season in the past 20 years?

• Total voters

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Really hated 2006/07 fwiw. Season highlight was Diaby KOing Terry and Henry’s winner against Utd in what was a meaningless game.

Dead title race and apart from a Carling Cup final there was nothing in it for us. Pathetic exit to PSV in the CL.

TheEconomist

Established Member
We've been declining steadily for years. I wonder how bad next season will be?!

Aftc is more relevant than afc these days

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
This season has been anything but boring. Hugely disappointing. Yes. Boring. No. Every week I’m either angry, deflated or slightly impressed. No fans in the stadium, more football than ever, a newbie manager taking over, influx of some Hale Enders, and battling for midtable. This is something new.

Wiggins

Our experienced players have to be the most unlikeable bunch I've ever seen at the club and they have no where to go but down, there's no light at the end of the tunnel with this lot.

Shown up, week in week out by the youngsters..... Laca, Auba, Xhaka, Willian, Luiz, Elneny, Bellerin.....none of them gives a toss and it's obvious....ugh. It's depressing.....and you can't sell them because they're worth nothing.

The only time this season has been interesting is when ESR came into the starting 11.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Worst season - yes.

Boring - no.

Dont get me wrong, the football we play is boring, the players are boring, being 11th and out of domestic cups is boring BUT the fact we are so inconsistent and ****e at times makes for absolute chaos, we can go from being good one game to dire the next, we can have a player put in a top performance and be a ghost the week later or even ride the subs bench.

We have an amateur manager a lot of people were creaming over who is going through it and failing.

Yet we are still in a comp (for now) which could bring CL.

100% the worst season, but cannot say its boring due to literally every week being a new line up, formation, problem etc, A-M has been on fire all season with a lot to discuss and even got a fancy upgrade.

People talk about AFTV benefiting from a ****e Arsenal but A-M be killing it this year :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom