• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Most Disappointing Teams of Euro 2004

Andrew

Well I was right wasn't I? I even predicted Greece were going to win this match 2-1. Anyone who had seen France previous pathetic efforts and Greece's workman-like efforts could see this coming. No one in the French team can hold their head high... not Henry, not Pires, not Zidane, not anyone. They all seemed disinterested. A pathetic effort. The only difference between this and the 2002 world cup was a couple of minutes of Zidane magic. Spain, Italy and Germany all would have had the better of France... they were the real dissapointments of the tournament.

kanooo

It has to be Germany so far - for me. Scored only 2 goals in 3 games. Could not even beat Latvia and choked pathetically against the second team of Czech Rep. Really pathetic. They truly are a fading force.

Spain also didn't do well. Italy are as usual - boring. I was hoping they go out - and they did.

France - with their star studded line up - really choked. They didn't impress me in all the matches they played. Our very own Thierry Henry did not do well at all. Trezeguet is totally anonamous (even Saha would have done a lot better).

England did impress me. Too bad Campbell's goal was disallowed. Beckham is truly a disappointment.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom