• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MOTD thread

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

MOTD has gone even worse, hardly watch it now.

Jenas, Murphy, Shearer, Gullit, ITV is nearly better ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
BBC need to stop giving jobs to EX Liverpool players they are awful pundits.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I feel kind of bad now for liking Jenas and Kilbane, as an alternative to Big Al, Ruud "only knows Chelsea" Gullit and the cheaper Neville brother they're ok.

Carragher's the best right now, doesn't take it too seriously, has great banter but most importantly is really insightful.

ScotVieira

Established Member
Anyone watch MOTD2 extra on bbc2 just now? They gave Phil Neville an analysis slot, he's honestly my least favourite pundit anywhere. He literally said 'Arsenal do not have a 6'4 target man'

Unreal
You are taking him out of context there.
He was talking in terms of how Chelsea will play against us and why.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Not really, I didn't agree with a lot of his reasoning. The quote is what he actually said, and is a load of rubbish.

Obviously it's not the only way we play, but we do tend to hit a lot of balls up to Giroud to win the headers, much like Fellaini for United. I fail to see why Mourinho would see Giroud as a different threat to Fellaini

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Shearer and Savage on MOTD tonight. I can bet they'll be all high up Mourinho's arse and of course blaming Özil for "missing" yet again

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It's ****e now, used to love watching it as a kid but nowwith streams and everything you see the goals before 5pm, there's no point in watching it now.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Shearer was unusually logical tonight. He argued with Savage about Snake's dive and was right that it was nowhere near penalty. Highlighting that it is a contact sport and you're not supposed to go down every time someone touches you.

Godwin1

Very well-known
I can sense a real dislike between Shearer and Savage. Actually think it's Shearer who hates Savage.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
I think I'll always watch match of the day. HD football, good commentary and it always shows the right highlights. The analysis though is a ****ing joke.

It's always the same group of ugly mugs on the screen who are paid to say something controversial and make up imaginary patterns. At least in Italy they have football wenches to flash their tatas if the analysis is ****. We have that ex boyband bastard child Savage, the mouse from pinky and the brain, and then we have that lad who's dad is called Neville Neville.

FFS. How can you dad be called Neville Neville

Top Bottom