• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MOTD thread

Loyalvillan

Everytime i see Robbie Savage on the panel as an "Expert" a little bit of the faith i have in football dies inside me!

For me his best performance was this!!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I wouldn't mind if punditry were like this on MOTD,

This show is beyond funny. Comparing British pundits to it is just depressing. The closest we have is Carra.

Did you see the lip sync war the other night? Was laughing for hours after that!

E

Enoch

@Rex Banner, Yup! It's amazing how much freedom they have, talk about a sport you love while having all that fun, dream job.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Alan Shearer is an absolute joke of a pundit and I really wonder if he actually knows the rules of the game. Bloody hell.

Loved Ian Wright's comment about Shawcross not smelling. :lol:

OG J0E

Going to be silly though if Vardy equals/beats van Nistelrooy's record by getting handed a couple more penalties by his teammates. At least he won the one today.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Surely that Remy incident should be a penalty though? Don't see how Shearer is wrong in that it encourages diving.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Who's this bloke on here with Alan Shearer tonight? Looks and sounds like a train conductor.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why do they always avoid simple questions or answer with stupid open statements so they can easily backtrack.

Like saying I'll be a millionaire one day, if I win the lottery

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Fabianski with a worldly effort here, would be losing in double figures without him

Top Bottom