• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MOTM:Birmingham

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Lauren

• Vieira

• Ljungberg

• Gilberto

• Reyes

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 0 - Birmingham 0

Summarisation:
Our unbeaten run continues
Keown needs only 3 more appearences to get a medal :)
Game with few chances

Who was our MOTM? Whoever it was vote and leave a comment

Remember the best quotes are used in the MOTM article

Poll closes: Monday

tg signing off :)

MightyArsenal

I thought toure just shaded it from vieira. He was inpenatrable as always and was a driving force in the second half.

kajej

Lauren and Gilberto stood out for me today. Quite ironic because they are the scapegoats of this team. Vieira also had a good game. Gilberto gets my vote however, after regaining his place, he justs seems to be improving each game, specially when going up. Had some very good runs and turns and used his speed effectively.

MightyArsenal

I seem to remember him giving the ball away far too often as well, other than that he did quite well. But toure was better.

bobbypires

Established Member
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
Kolo Toure
star.JPG
star.JPG
Gilberto Silva
star.JPG
Lauren

Special mention to Pires :D because he changed the attack and Arsenal was a bit better since he came in.

MightyArsenal

Reyes lost his confidence after a few bad passes, the players were giving him looks and after that he was as good as dead...Hopefully he will have a better game against pompey on tuesday, afterall he was wonderful when we beat them 5-1 in the f.a cup.

Soler

Established Member
bobbypires said:
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
Kolo Toure
star.JPG
star.JPG
Gilberto Silva
star.JPG
Lauren

Special mention to Pires :D because he changed the attack and Arsenal was a bit better since he came in.

C'mon Bobby, when's Pires week? :wink: :D

Ak

for me, between lauren and gilberto (possibly the weakest players in the first team)

but i think after watching that, Wenger should play some more youngsters, would like to see ali n bently play together in the first team.

wiltord11

MightyArsenal said:
I seem to remember him giving the ball away far too often as well, other than that he did quite well. But toure was better.

what aload of rubbish he hardly gave the ball away sky sports are repeating the game later on watch it again and then say if he gave the ball away

Mark

Established Member
Bergkamp didn't look too good on RM. Our attack in general was poor, so for me it's between Gilberto and Toure.

Top Bottom