• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Arsenal vs Lokomotiv Moscow | 10/12/03

Your MOTM?

• Henry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bergkamp

• Pires

• Ljungberg

• Gilberto

• Vieira

• Campbell

• Cygan

• Cole

• Toure

• Lehmann

• Total voters

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Cole gotta be.

If it was not for his header against Kiev all this would not be possible.

But more importantly, in this match he played heroically. As did Ljunberg and Pires and Vieira.

JazzG

Established Member
No they won't, this is a one time thing. No need to get upset about, we are here to get along with each other not argue. If someone else does it a few times its not that big of a deal is it? I'm sure you will end up doing most of them anyway :)

flotz

i invite you to post here also players rating
i didnt see all the game so i cant tell but i think ljungberg and bergkamp were superb and vieira was very good and evebn gilberto wasnt bad (excellent defensively)...overall nice performance..

Andrew

LOL... this is really childish. Same poll, same results, so who cares who starts it?

I will vote on this poll once I see the match tonight. Henry must be considered with two assists.

SydneyGunnerFan

i picked vieria i thought he played a strong and his heart was there the whole game and he naver gave up well done mate welcome back to ya

To other business why the hell did you merge thierrys_girl post in here for ay you know she always does the MOTM poll and out of no where someone else does it and you keep there shame on you

thierrys_girl

Established Member
im not going to vote in protest and anyone who prefers me doing the poll please say so now.

this is my last post in this topic :cry:

Webdesignlab

Established Member
thierrys_girl said:
im not going to vote in protest and anyone who prefers me doing the poll please say so now.

this is my last post in this topic :cry:

TG I think you should do the poll. But do not forget that tonight was a big night. We all get carried away and so we jump too quick.

Enjoy the Arsenal win and you will always be Princess here.

Andrew

I don't think anyone would dare to create another MOTM topic anymore after what's happened here.

Stim

Jens Lehmann 7 - Didnt really have much to do but when he did, did it comfortably.

Kolo Toure 8 - Bombing up and down the wing all night, sound defensively. Another good night for Kolo.

Sol Campbell 8 - Again, very solid, didnt have too much to do but did it well when needed.

Cygan 7 - Did alright most of the game, got a lot of tackles, headers and blocks in, but was sometimes unsure on the ball. Well played though.

Ashley Cole 8 - Attacked all night and was good when needed to defend. Bags of energy.

Freddie Ljungberg 8 - Worked very hard, played some nice passes got into good positions and scored a goal. Good nights work for Fred.

Gilberto 7 - With Vieira back he mainly played his defensive role and kept the passing game going, did his job well.

Patrick Vieira 9 - Wow... What more can i say, great to see him back bossing that middle of the park up again and was everywhere tonight. We missed him alot.

Robert Pires 8 - Created, tackled(!), tracked back, scored, just another great game for Bob tonight.

Dennis Bergkamp 7 - Was good when he had the ball, made some good passes, tried hard to close down and get some tackles in. Warranted his place.

Thierry Henry 9 - Well, we expect this everytime he plays, created, held the ball up, showed skills, pace, passion, you name it. Just a normal game for Thierry.

Overall it was a real TEAM performance.

johe

I think Vieira was simply brilliant. He controlled the midfield really well, and most of his passing was good, and the fact that he's still not as good as we know he can be, just goes to show how great Pat actually is!

Top Bottom