• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Arsenal vs Lokomotiv Moscow | 10/12/03

Your MOTM?

• Henry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bergkamp

• Pires

• Ljungberg

• Gilberto

• Vieira

• Campbell

• Cygan

• Cole

• Toure

• Lehmann

• Total voters

Lukazan

Established Member
thierrys_girl,

Sorry about creating the poll, it will never EVER EVER EVER happen again? Okay...

Good. :)

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I voted for Freddie.
Lets all be friends and do not argue , we had a nice evening watching our team win

Lukazan

Established Member
Jens Lehmann 7

Kolo Toure 8

Sol Campbell 7

Cygan 7

Ashley Cole 8

Freddie Ljungberg 7

Gilberto 7

Patrick Vieira 9

Robert Pires 8

Dennis Bergkamp 7

Thierry Henry 8

Kanu 6 (Didn't do anything wrong, but wasn't on long enough to get any higher than a 6. If he had played all game, I'm sure he'd have a 7 or 8.)

Superdudes

a team performance.. can i vote on the team instead.. rather than individual.. though if push comes to shove, its between our captain marvelous (viera) and mr arsenal (henry)..

tbbosa

O.K, can I pose a quiz?

1. Who lacked Locomotivation?

Answer...
======

Locomotive Moscow. 8)

Man of the match?

Answer
=====

Arsène Wenger.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I'm surprised nobody has voted for Toure. He looked very good going forward. My vote goes to Vieira. Its great to see him back to his imperious best.

Vilas

Webdesignlab said:
Cole gotta be.

If it was not for his header against Kiev all this would not be possible.

But more importantly, in this match he played heroically. As did Ljunberg and Pires and Vieira.
I'm with you here. He played brilliantly, and made this all possible, really.
After that, Vieira's gotta be it..

lewdikris

Established Member
Freddie for me.

In the last few weeks he looks finally to have recovered his form from 2001/2002 - that hip injury seems finally to have disappeared. Awesome work rate, and a goal so typically Freddie-like it was perfect.

He's our Paul Scholes. A little fella you want when the heat is on.

Bobby Titi and Paddy a close second.

Bobby too is back to his 2001/2002 form - and I think we should start accepting quite how much their injuries took out of our wide men.

Paddy wasn't 100% fit but gave so much confidence to the team.

Titi absorbed all the pressure and made it 5 assists in the CL. Top notch,

Anders Limpar

I must say I feel for TG, she puts in a lot of heart in these things and so we should all try to respect that...

...I'm behind you sweetie!! :?

...man of the match? If I have to pick one I go for Freddie...

...defensively he worked his arse off!!

But both Cole and Toure made a great game, Gilberto took care of everything Vieira missed, Vieira will need a couple of more games before he's back to his best, Not the best ever performance of Henry but pretty impressive anyhow, wouldn't you say? Pires was outstanding aswell...

As for MadJens, Cygan and Campbell, they all looked solid. Yesterdays biggest laugh came after Campbell had yelled some pretty bad words to Vieira in the end when he didn't do the job and then almost gave a goal away himself for Cygan to do the cover up! The look Cygan gave Campbell was outstanding... ;D

Kyla

Anders Limpar said:
The look Cygan gave Campbell was outstanding... ;D

That was hilarious- Cygan looked like a pitbull sucking a lemon. He was so disguted. Campbell really irritates me in those situations- he's a brute of a defender but otherwise that's it- all this fancy palava trying to steer or pass the ball away- 9/10 the attacker will get a chance. Cygan really spared his blushes then!

Archie The Leper

Pires for me, although all the team played well, Pires got it through his tackling back & one outstanding block tackle in our penalty box, now I didn't think I'd ever utter those words, I'll just say it again it sounds good
"Pires got it through his tackling back & one outstanding block tackle in our penalty box"

Andrew

Ljungberg was my pick. Henry, Pires, Toure and Vieira all played well as well. I also liked the performance of Gilberto, which was better than what some people were giving him credit for.

Top Bottom