• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MOTM: Leicester City (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
FaDWTujWQAExC9T

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Looks like Jesus will win comfortably but I felt martinelli was more influential whole game and was the one to start putting pressure on Leicester and gave the control of the game for us after the initial few minutes were end to end.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Will go to Jesus, and he was elite too.

But Martinelli was a mad man out there...he will win PFA young player of the year, calling it now.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Can't look past Jesus on this one, impossible

2nd is easily Xhaka, he's the key that made that left side work

ItaBic

Ramsdale: 5,5: not perfect today , risked penalty against Vardy in first half and in the second goal of leicester could do better
White: 6,5: other solid game , show quite good adaptation to new position. i would alternate him and Tomi in base to opponents
Saliba: 6,5: i give him good mark despite the big mistake ; other very good match for him , pity for the OG
Gabriel: 7: I liked him really a lot today , better then against Palace, showed more confidence.
Zinchenko: 6,5 Offensive side really super!. Left side of field with him Martinelli and Xhaka was a nightmare for Leicester , defensively need to make better; big positioning error in the second goal of leicester.
Partney: 6,5: better then first match, but not again at his best in my opinion
Xhaka: 6,5: he started really bad , with an error that could cost us a goal, but grew a lot during match , happy he could also score!:)
Odeegard: 6 as in the first match he run a lot ,but had just few quality plays ; if we want to compete against top teams he need to step up
Saka: 5,5 not his best day ; we were playing more on left side
Martinelli: 8: First half he dominated Fofana , Tecnique plays, Press for 90' , and a supergoal!. he is definitly stepping up and his potencial is huge!
Gabriel Jesus: 8,5: 2 goals, 2 assists , some hold breathing plays:D. and in general sensation that when have ball in feet something good will happen , i don't gave him 9 just for the mistake in the final

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Finally got round to watching the full 90 on Arsenal.com

Ramsdale: 5
White: 6
Saliba: 6
Gabriel: 6
Zinchenko: 7 (going forward he's quality)
Partney: 6.5
Xhaka: 8
Ødegaard: 6 (kept it ticking over but quiet)
Saka: 6 (quiet as well)
Martinelli: 8
Gabriel Jesus: 8.5 (9 if he scores that)

Fans: 10/10 for backing Saliba after his mistake. I'am very critical about them but their actions this week is what I want to see. I was wrong for not wanting Saliba back after seeing that.

Conceded 2 so can't rate defence too highly, Jesus and Martinelli best forwards on the day.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Ramsdale 4
White 5
Saliba 0
Gabriel 6
Zinchenko 5
Partey 6
Xhaka 8
Ødegaard 4
Saka 5
Martinelli 8
Gabriel Jesus 9

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Ramsdale 5
White 7
Saliba 6
Gabriel 6
Zinchenko 8
Partey 6
Xhaka 9
Ødegaard 7
Saka 7
Martinelli 9
Jesus 10

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Couldn't decide between Martinelli and Jesus. Both immense.

Wryer

I know it’s about the MOTM but I do think Ramsdale need an arm around the shoulder. Feels to me his game is becoming forced and unnatural and leading to errors. His face after the Vardy penalty says it all.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Have to give it up for my boy Martinelli, not sure about this Artetasexual stuff but I'm a Martinellisexual for sure. Think Jesus just pipped him for MOTM but could have been either honestly.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
All four players on the left were elite and on another day would have received a man of the match.

Xhaka and Martinelli definitely thriving with the new inclusions. I am donning the red cap with MAGA 'making arsenal's left side great again'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom