• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal 2–1 Bolton Wanderers | 20/03/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Lauren

• Cole

• Vieira

• Edu

• Gilberto

• Pires

• Henry

• Bergkamp

• Ljungberg

• Cygan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leongsh

Dennis Bergkamp.

He scored with a first-time half volley and he did a LOT of work on the field. Closing down defenders and tracking back to help in defense too. And if nobody noticed, played the full 90 minutes - a rarity.

Saw the piece with Bruce Rioch talking about Dennis Bergkamp. I could just imagine the coaching staff's eyes popping out when Bruce Rioch told them they had an opportunity to sign Dennis Bergkamp.

Then the bit about new players expected to give a speech and when Dennis Bergkamp stood up to give one to his new team, Arsenal, everyone stood up and bowed before him "We are not worthy!". :D

When Bruce Rioch talked about Dennis Bergkamp practicing volleys, he also mentioned that when the cross from the left came in to Bergkamp in the Southampton match, the coaching staff already knew "Goal!" before he volleyed it in - that's how good he was in practice :)

weelip

Would have voted for Dennis but for the Arsenal's 2nd half performance....Was really about history repeating....for that, i voted for Toure....he is instrumental in keeping our defensive shape and was quick to cover when Ashley was caught out a few times

bobbypires

Established Member
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
Pires
star.JPG
star.JPG
Toure
star.JPG
Henry

flotz

i you only saw the highlight i can understand you voting for bergkamp , cause you'll not see kolo a lot in the highlights...
you need to see the little things he does to appreciate the superb job hes doing

A

Anonymous

First half Pires ran the game.

Second half Kolo was head and shoulders above anybody else on the pitch.

tbbosa

Toure takes it for me...those runs and that beatiful tassel with Okocha what a delight this guy is to watch.

KOLO TOURE my MOTM.

Split

That finish was vintage Bergkamp! He really is playing at the top of his game at the moment and it's fantastic to watch. MUST keep him for one more season.

Edu was great again

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Everytime I think back to the match, I can only think of Henry. I had no choice but to pick him.

Edu and Kolo were very close behind.

Top Bottom