• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal v Wolves | 26/12/03

Who was your Man of the Match?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Cygan

• Clichy

• Ljungberg

• Edu

• Pires

• Vieira (c)

• Parlour

• Aliadiere

• Bergkamp

• Henry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Great comeback to form game for our boys. One own goal and two Titi goals sealed the win and from what i have read very well deserved 3 pts.

Chelsea on the other hand were shockers, Charlton 4-1 at the time of writing :shock:

Who was your Man of the Match?whoever it was vote and leave a comment before Monday.

thierrys_girl signing off :)

SydneyGunnerFan

henry gets my vote this week scored two goals and played a pretty good game up front today from what i have heard and stuff like that well done mate

jc8gooner

I didn't see the game, but seeing he scored twice and ended his 6 game drought in the league, I'm gonna have to give it to Thierry Henry.

goonerdownunder

i didnt get to see the game on tv as fox is showing chelski v charlton instead, and seeing chelski get there ass kicked like they are at the moment is great, it is 4-1 as i write this, no wait chelski just scored lol 4-2 then, so anyway i voted 4 titi because from what i gathered from arsenal live text he had a good game and he scored 2 of our goals so anyway, good result.

n_henry

Haven't seen any of the game, but I reckon it'll be Henry quite easily - duh. ;) Glad that he's back to scoring. :D

siddharth

I think Jody craddock :eek:ops: deserves to be man of the match.Had it not been for his silly 2 mistakes which led to our first 2 goals,we were struggling to score.It was not until 89th min that we scored a typical goal through brilliant work from edu and henry.

But Henry it is...........

Superdudes

How come bergy gets the only vote.. from me.. :? He had an excellent game.. especially for the 1st 65min.. I watched it live.. Had a fun time changing to the chelski game and got quite a laugh as well.. I'm a true fan of Henry but i think that bergy ranked supreme today.. He looked as if he was in his early twenties.. He faded out at the last 25th min but i still think that he played his heart out.. :)

Arjan

I Choose Clichy, he played a fantastic game, very sharp, focused, got forward a lot, saved Cygan a few times.
Ashley has got more then decent cover in this just 18 year old.

slapz

Close call between Henry and Vieira. I'd give it Patrick cos he was in the middle of everything. He set up the 1st from the corner that craddock scored, dispossed Craddock to set u pthe 2nd and was driving so far forward and even got some free kicks outside the area.

Good to see him back to normal

Rupert

Yeah, it's gotta be Viera, he was so solid, scored a goal, set up the other, I am so pleased he is back

Latest posts+

Top Bottom