• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | 09/04/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Lauren

• Cole

• Ljungberg

• Gilberto

• Vieira

• Pires

• Henry

• Bergkamp

• Edu

• Keown

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 4 - Liverpool 2

Goal scorers:
AFC- Henry x 3 and Pires
LFC- Owen and Hyypia

Great to see our team win again and put a smile on our supporters faces. We are now seven points clear, well at least until Chelsea play but remember we have a game in hand. A hat-trick for Henry was just what he needed IMO.

So congrats to Arsenal and Thierry :)

Who was your MOTM? Whoever it was vote and leave a comment.

Remember the best quotes go into the article i write which goes on the AM homepage.

Poll closes: Monday

tg signing off :)

Legend#1

Established Member
By listening to 5 Live

Henry had a slow 1st half, but a blinder in the 2nd
Same with Freddie

But with the hat-trick and the "wonder" 2nd goal, it has to be the legend Thierry 8)

Soler

Established Member
Geez, why bother? Thierry. It has to be Thierry Henry after this. A hattrick against Liverpool when were first 1-0 down, then 2-1 down. That second goal was simply incredible, and when he wants to Thierry is just unstoppable. Title is ours for the taking!

Legend#1

Established Member
Aussie said:
Legend#1 said:
Aussie said:
Are you guys all dumb our man of the match was clearly

KEOWN

Playing right midfielder even for 1 minute deserves MOM 8)

Definatly if it wasnt for him we would have lost.

Everyone get voted for Keown

Or suffer him finding you and beating you to a bloody pulp :twisted:

bobbypires

Established Member
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
Thierry Henry
He deserves all the stars.

dsurg

Henry had a great great game....He loves games like this where he is the man and really if u think about it its not a knock out game ...I still believe he doesnt do this when it really matters ....if we'd lost or drawn today it wouldnt have been the end of the league like the loss to united was the end of the fa cup and the loss to chelski was the end of the CL...he does good in the big league games its the knock out ones in which we need him more that he doesnt perform....I still think he doesnt want to lose his best player in the team status to Reyes and he genuinely feels its possible( I wonder y...the kid hasnt done anything yet)...HENRY get over it...U WILL ALWAYS BE NO 1 FOR US GOONERS for a long time to come (until maybe reyes can get close to what u've done for us and that would take at least another 3-4 seasons at best)
COME ON THE ARSENAL...

ps Could Gilberto in the starting line-up in his favoured position have had anything to do with the result...Just asking (not making any suggestions) :eek:ops:

IW8

It was a hard choice between MK5's debut at MR and TH14's hat-trick!!! But after a lot of thought and careful consideration I plumped for the hat-trick. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom