• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | 09/04/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Lauren

• Cole

• Ljungberg

• Gilberto

• Vieira

• Pires

• Henry

• Bergkamp

• Edu

• Keown

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

IW8 said:
It was a hard choice between MK5's debut at RB and TH14's hat-trick!!! But after a lot of thought and careful consideration I plumped for the hat-trick. ;D

Keown's played at RB in the past. He actually played at RM this time just like how Cygan plays on the left wing. :lol:

IW8

Andrew said:
IW8 said:
It was a hard choice between MK5's debut at RB and TH14's hat-trick!!! But after a lot of thought and careful consideration I plumped for the hat-trick. ;D

Keown's played at RB in the past. He actually played at RM this time just like how Cygan plays on the left wing. :lol:

You caught me before the edit ;D

kanooo

Aussie said:
Are you guys all dumb our man of the match was clearly

KEOWN

Ah! Ok.

Well, at least he played better than Cygan did against Manure.

But this time Keown didn't do any WWE-like closeline on anybody though. Just imagine him giving one to Michael Owen. :roll:

Evil Dragon

Toure 2% [ 1 ]

Campbell 2% [ 1 ]

Cole 2% [ 1 ]

Gilberto 2% [ 1 ]

Vieira 4% [ 2 ]

Pires 2% [ 1 ]

Henry 85% [ 41 ]

lol, was it even worth asking :p

[/quote]

Jinn

Established Member
Well done Thierry. He showed what he can do to all those people who were calling for him not to play in this game.

He's still a very very good player. Pity that we had some poor games from the players at either end just recently.

KingReyes

Established Member
Any doubt!!
Thierry Henry, what a goal and what a performance!
All this and being injured or slightly injured we should say.

reggiepaul

I'll take it the whole Keown comments are a joke.

Thierry without a doubt, I would have said Freddy.

Actually Freddy - yeah!

Sol man

No highlights so I am unable to pass judgment. but since titi scred a hat trick then my vote goes 2 him

Ladygooner

Actually, it would have been more interesting to vote for 2nd placed MOTM, leaving Titi out of the equation cos there was no comparison today.

Awesome display for a player who was not 100% fit and the criticism of the last week :bash must have hurt him. No doubt who's gonna fill the back pages of the papers tomorro!

Well done Titi, where would we be without u :angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom