• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Southampton | 10/02/04

Who was the MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lauren

• Cole

• Toure

• Campbell

• Parlour

• Pires

• Gilberto

• Vieira

• Reyes

• Henry

• Clichy

• Team effort

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 2 - 0 Southampton

2 goals for Thierry saw him move to 101 goals in the premier league Well done Titi :)

Good effort by all the boys and a good win which puts us 5 points clear of utd after there loss to Middlesbrough (thanx Boro)

Who was your man of the match?whoever it was vote and leave a comment

Poll closes on Saturday

tg signing off :)

I hope you all have voted in the POTM poll and i apologise for the MOTM poll for being late :wink:

Andrew

Henry, quite simply. I didn't think anyone really stood out but he got 2 goals which is good enough for MOTM.

KingReyes

Established Member
Pires deserves MOM. He worked hard the whole game including in defense. Also setup both of Henry's goals. Bobby does not get enough recognition for his performances.

Mark

Established Member
Henry and Pires provided the only real attacking threat imo, and since it was Henry who got the all important goals, he gets my vote.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Didn't see the game so I vote for the matchwinner, Thierry. How many goals has he scored in all competitions for us now?

Rupert

Gotta be Henry, goal 100 then 101 and a decent performance. If it wasn't Henry I would pick Lehmann, had a fantastic match making some very crucial saves

bobbypires

Established Member
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
Henry (not only for his 2 goals)
star.JPG
star.JPG
Pires (not only for his 2 assists)
star.JPG
Lehmann (great saves)

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Man of the Match for the Southampton game is .............Thierry Henry

Well done Thierry :) Your two goals won the game for us.

Results in full
1st Thierry Henry 58%
2nd Team Effort 15%
Equal 3rd Patrick Vieira, Robert Pires and Jens Lehmann 5%

Thanks to everyone that voted and left comments. I hope you have all voted in the the POTM poll, look out for the MOTM poll for the Chelsea game.

tg signing off :)

Top Bottom