• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Charlton vs Arsenal | 26/10/03

Who was best on field today?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lauren

• Campbell

• Toure

• Ljungberg

• Parlour

• Henry

• Pires

• Gilberto

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierrys_girl

Established Member
who was the best player wearing an Arsenal shirt at the Charlton game?

Make sure your vote is in and leave comments to justifly your vote.

Sorry there isn't a option for 'OTHER' this time, because i stuffed up the poll
:eek:ops:

Voting Closes Wednesday

jc8gooner

herny was the best but i also thought that gilberto and parlour played well. Lauren got forward well, cole was solid, lehmann was good. Sol and Kolo were pretty good altho some of sol's distribution was truly shocking. Bergkamp was poor, ljungberg was ok as was pires. edu might be a bit disappointd he wasn't played.

Henry's Girl

Didn't see the game but i can say i told you(you all know urselves). I wished we played before utd

btw- my love is the man of match
go titi :p

Andrew

Anyone who didn't say Henry must have been watching a different match. He simply is undoubtably the best player in the Premier League. What he does only others can only dream of. Simply breathtaking.

tbbosa

Henry by by far..and Toure did so well. I don't remember a match where Toure has failed to impress me. Sol was greta too. Lauren was O.K. That pemnalty was harsh on him..hopefuly the card will be withdrawn afterwards.

Mark

Established Member
henry was doing all the work upfront. lovely free kick and unlucky to hit the post. toure or sol 2nd probably.

onenil

you know its good to put a poll to see who was the best player during a game, but gilberto!. come on guys, put someone who was decent

my vote today is henry.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
onenil said:
you know its good to put a poll to see who was the best player during a game, but gilberto!. come on guys, put someone who was decent

my vote today is henry.

Gilberto is on the options list because not every gooner has the same opinions.

Top Bottom