• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Leeds vs Arsenal | 1/11/03

Who was the best gunner on the field today?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cole

• Toure

• Campbell

• Lauren

• Pires

• Parlour

• Ljungberg

• Henry

• Gilberto

• Total voters

Andrew

patrick42uk said:
i would say gilberto. henry will win many of these this season. for a marked improvement and proving me wrong i think gilberto deserves my vote. hope his performances continue to improve because that coould prove key to our success

Gilberto definitely had a better match. But he has to play like this regularly if he wants to keep his place IMO. If he stops giving the ball away so often (crossfieild ball straight to Chartlon player, standing on the ball which almost lead to an equalising goal for Liverpool etc.) and helps more in an attacking sense then there's no doubt he'll be a great central midfielder. Consistency is the key.

Henry was the best in this match. I thought that Cole, Bergkamp, Gilberto and Ljungberg were the others who did really well. Our central defenders didn't have anything to do but I though Lehmann had a good match.

Top Bottom