• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Wolves vs Arsenal | 07/02/04

Who was your MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lauren

• Cole

• Toure

• Campbell

• Edu

• Vieira

• Gilberto

• Pires

• Bergkamp

• Henry

• Reyes

• Team effort

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Wolves 1 - 3 Arsenal :)

i love this quote from arsenal.com
Still top, still scoring and still setting records.

I haven't seen the game or highlights yet so im not sure who i will vote for in the MOTM poll but i hope you lot do.

Was your MOTM one of our rock solid defenders, was it our amazing goalkeeper, was it one of our creative midfielders or one of our master blaster strikers?

whoever you choice make sure you vote and leave a comment.

Poll closes: Tuesday

tg signing off :)

P.s look out for my edition of the January Arsenal Player of the Month poll in the next few days.

Mark

Established Member
i haven't seen highlights yet, but from what i heard on the radio edu had a good game, so he gets my vote.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I went with Vieira; for what sounded like a driving second half performance.

thegame24

Established Member
even though its not accurate, ill tell ya after the prem.

EDIT: saw the prem and they only giv 10 ****in mins so i cant give an accurate MOM. ill give to pires for great set up on the last 2 goals.

Soler

Established Member
I'm going with Ashley Cole.

He played THREE games this week, and was every where during the Wolves match. Looked like he had drunk a swimming pool's worth of Red Cordial! And an assist to boot, I'm going with Ashley.

Andrew

Cole played a ripper... he's my MOTM. Edu played very well and Vieira, Pires and Henry were all good.

I'd also like to add that Lauren finally had a decent game in my opinion.

Senght

Pires was good and so was Viera, Edu and Cole. Henry was average by his standards I think. Shocked to see Pires so hardworking heh. MOM the match for me

zerofeel

hard to pick out the MOTM personally bcos almost every player in the team is playing so well but my vote goes to EDU for a huge leap of improvement to get into the 1st team slot and barca wants him in the summer and maybe Wenger realised this as well how good a player he has become...GO GO ARSENAL! :mrgreen:

Azx

all the players played well, even Bergkamp played pretty well in the first half.
But my vote goes to Pires he did had a good role for the 2 goals.

bobbypires

Established Member
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
Pires
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
Edu
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
Cole
star.JPG
star.JPG
Henry
star.JPG
Bergkamp

A

Anonymous

bobbypires said:
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
Pires
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
Edu
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
Cole
star.JPG
star.JPG
Henry
star.JPG
Bergkamp

Just out of interest why are you giving Edu and Pires the two highest ratings? It is your opinion and is far enough, but Pires especailly had one of his quiter games yesterday.

My MOTM is Henry, followed by Cole and Vieira.

reggiepaul

I went for Reyes. Granted he didn't have much of a say in the game as a late substitute but he had some great touches during the moments he arrived on the pitch and fed off and supplied everyone around him as we went forward fluidically. He did become a little absent only to have a say in the dying minutes - the premiershit didn't do him much justice and neither did ****e sports, but hey - I wasn't expecting them to either. It's early day, more to see soon.

Saying all this though, Dennis was on fire as well - so you have to wonder who and how we will play our players in the future. Maybe Reyes will be our non flying Bergkamp in Europe.

Main man to exploit Spanish defences a la Celta Vigo and later Real if needed? Reyes.

Top Bottom