• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MOTM v Stoke

Who was your MOTM?

• Cech

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Mustafi

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Monreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolasinac

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Bellerin

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Ox

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Ramsey

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Özil

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Lacazette

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Welbeck

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think anyone of them deserve MOTM they missed chance after chance. I would have easily chose welbeck he was good today his finishing was shocking

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ramsey. Didn't see all the game but he looked the most likely to make something happen.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Welbeck, since:

Are you saying that welbeck didn't outmuscle, made darting runs behind the cbs and had great chances to score? I mean forget the goals, he was **** I agree with you but his overall game was good. the guy just doesn't position himself properly to shoot. Other than that he played very well.

so basically, a striker had a bad day (and yes welbeck has had many but other than his shooting his gameplay was amazing no?) LET'S NOT MENTION THAT

You're wrong because the only way he will get out of that **** phase he's having is BY PLAYING and scoring like Giroud did.

Last edited:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Jack Wilshere

Give it a game or two more & Jack will swan back in looking like a star compared to these over-complicating, dysfunctional bunch of clowns.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Jack Wilshere

Give it a game or two more & Jack will swan back in looking like a star compared to these over-complicating, dysfunctional bunch of clowns.
Jack looks like your typical 25 year old English lad now, too much coke, too many burgers, too many cigarettes, too many beers.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
... but put him on the football pitch & he can pass the ball quick + do the simple things under pressure.

No he can't. You must not've been watching when he actually was playing for us - Wenger went on to use him at RW because he was an utter liability in midfield.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
No he can't. You must not've been watching when he actually was playing for us - Wenger went on to use him at RW because he was an utter liability in midfield.
The midfield was balanced back then with players like Santi, Arteta. We no longer have that quality.

Mudi

Jack Butland - We should be def. in for him, maybe this season already. Splash the cash and you're set for 10 years top quality goalkeeping ...

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
The midfield was balanced back then with players like Santi, Arteta. We no longer have that quality.

It wasn't, mate, we still had Ramsey leaving whichever one of them completely exposed and outnumbered.
Last time our midfield looked balanced was Fabregas and Flamini.

Top Bottom