• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MOTM v Stoke

Who was your MOTM?

• Cech

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Mustafi

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Monreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolasinac

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Bellerin

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Ox

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Ramsey

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Özil

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Lacazette

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Welbeck

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don't see it with Mustafi my self. Lot of heavy passing, and bad defending all around topped with brutal cross late in the game when we needed everyone to stay focused.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Amazed that Ramsey is getting so many votes.

May as well play him up front if that's the only aspect of the game he's interested in.
I voted for him. It's mostly because the rest of the players were just that poor though, Ramsey at least made the game remotely interesting to watch in my eyes.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Özil was far and away our best player on the field today. Yes, he's on the lazy side, but he's paid the big bucks to create chances, and we had several.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
The referee was the person with most influence on the result but no Arsenal player came close to deserving MOTM.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Given it to Lacazette because he scored a net bulging beauty.

Wasn't his fault the cross eyed linesman thought he saw someone else offside and put his flag up by mistake . . . and then all the Sky pundits w*nked over his incredible eagle eye to see half a heel offside. SMH.

Top Bottom