• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MOTM vs Leicester

Who was your MOTM?

• Kolasinac

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • Xhaka

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Welbeck

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Özil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lacazette

Votes: 22 30.1%
  • Ramsey

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Giroud

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Welbeck...great link up play and deserved that goal...though Lacazette looked really sharp.
Kola was very good too.
Too many loose passing by our midfielders today. Xhaka, El-Nenny, and Özil - crap.

Ramsey won't be on the bench the next match.
Welbeck was the best Welbeck I have seen.

Kola with one of the best offensive defensive performances I have seen in this competition. Mahrez was a bullied schoolkid and just gave up.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Özil had an awful game. Ox was decent, so was Kola.

Xhaka had both negatively and positively shocking game,

Laca or Welbz for me.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
The Bull won it for me. Almost a perfect game starting game for him. In fact, both our new signings were immense. One provided a goal and the other an assist (absolutely unselfish play by Seo to give the goal to Dat guy)

as said earlier - far too many hopeless passes or merely handing possession over. Wenger's style of 6 passes in our own half before anyone risks a forward ball leaves the oppo loads of time to set up against us.
The other managers will be thinking 'same old Arsenal, fart around in their own half, and we can hit them with the counter'.

Top Bottom