• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

mourinho's conspiracy theories

Allyboy

Established Member
Im not sure Premiership referees are clever enough to conspire events, im much more inclined to think they are just incompetant :wink:

tox

Allyboy said:
Im not sure Premiership referees are clever enough to conspire events, im much more inclined to think they are just incompetant :wink:

I think its a mixture of that and wimpishness. They are all to scared to make big decisions, e.g. penalties and booking players for diving.

Adam

Established Member
He's acting like a twit.

If this Arsenal team didn't score from open play and relied on a penalty to win the match, and i was still satisfied with all of the players (as is Mourinho's stance) - i would be worried.

There is also the matter of actually taking and scoring the penalty. The ref hasn't denied them the game - his team has not performed well enough (you have to score from open play too!).

It says alot about his philosophy. Arsène would talk about the quality of our game and focus on that as not being good enough foremost.

Canuck

Established Member
If this Arsenal team didn't score from open play and relied on a penalty to win the match, and i was still satisfied with all of the players (as is Mourinho's stance) - i would be worried.
Very good point, for all of the money spent, and attacking talent they have. To not be scoring more goals is a crime. Sure you can be happy with 1-0 win since it's a win, but a 0-0 draw should be unacceptable. If Arsenal ended up with a 0-0 draw against Fulham, sure Wenger would be happy (as in the opposite of sad...) but I'm sure he would say that the team didn't play well enough and didn't take their chances.

arghhhh

juz7_pi12es said:
Sorry Mourn-inho

my friends and I called him " Mou Lan Yong "(cantonese) , or "Mau Lin Yong"(dunno it is hakka or other language..)" , both of them mean "useless"

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Green is the colour of moanalot who got the blues.
Ahh reading that now maybe I will better give up trying to be witty, I just be wise lol

A

Anonymous

Well he was proved very wrong yesterday.

I lost all respect for 'Mr. European Champion' yesterday. He threw all his toys out of the pram and showed very little class.

I thought he was similar to Wenger, but in fact he is a total ****.

Mark

Established Member
The **** isn't so smug now his wonderful and expensive team have dropped points and have failed to score.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
At least he might get charged by the FA. But the thing is, he is so good at winding up Fergie that he shouldn't be winding up refs. You don't see AW doing that. He just gets on with it. At first I thought that he was funny and a joker but on second though he seems to be a moaner to be, and I don't like those.

Serip

He is a **** but I see his method of football working very well for cup competitions. For the league, never we'll still be singing our version of 'carefree' for years to come.

As for referees, this season they have been shocking. Just from the game yesterday, Henry should have had a penalty and the Fulham goal should have stood.

Juno

One thing I noticed in the interview was that, whilst all the other Premiership managers were smartly dressed, Morinho looked as if he had spent the night on a park bench! I wonder how his chairman views his new manaager as a representative of the club quite apart from his attitude.

leongsh

Well, let Mourinho talk about conspiracies if that is what he wants. He may be able to wind up Sir Alex Ferguson but I do think that all his rantings are just water off a duck's back as far as Arsène Wenger is concerned as he has real problems that he has to look into like who to pick to play against PSV Eindhoven, the tactics, etc.

jeromelee

Sol said:
Well he was proved very wrong yesterday.

I lost all respect for 'Mr. European Champion' yesterday. He threw all his toys out of the pram and showed very little class.

I thought he was similar to Wenger, but in fact he is a total c**t.

Come on, there's no way he's similar to Wenger. He's got no class at all.

I can't believe he said that Chelsea has the best manager and the best players at this moment. What a f*cking pr*ck.

Canuck

Established Member
Ya, we can just sit back and watch Morey and Fergie spit venom at each other. It should be very entertaining. I think even Arsène will sit back and have a laugh at them both. With the championship trophy in his lap. ;D

Feanor

Established Member
*****-yo has no class! Comparing him to wenger is like comparing sparkling wine to champagne! Yes he got lucky with Porto in the CL, don't forget his team should have lost to manure except for that crap call from the referee on the second manure goal. When he bought Drogba, he called the new Henry, he is good but they're different type of players. His midfield is crap compared to ours and his defence is a little slow. Chelsea should have lost against Birmingham, should lost or tied agains manure and southampton (which they won on a penalty). They outplayed aston villa at times but nothing to write home about! They would have won if he had gotten the penalty call but you can't make a living like that. I don't think Fulham would have one, even with the penalty being awarded to them.

*****-yo is a bloody c**t. :evil:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom