• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moussa Dembele

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Anyone else open this thread hoping we were stealing the Tottenham version?
Yes. :lol:

Thought this kid was closing in on a move to Galatasaray. I'd take him though, be nice to have a young striker who could actually develop into a top player.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Yes, this move will be good for all parties, provided we get an established striker(Vardy) as well.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I thought he already had a deal with Sp**s or something and he just went back to Fulham on loan? I can vaguely remember hearing something like that but clearly it isn't actually the case.

But yeah it'd be nice to get in a young striker with huge potential like this guy.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I thought he already had a deal with Sp**s or something and he just went back to Fulham on loan? I can vaguely remember hearing something like that but clearly it isn't actually the case.
He was supposed to join Sp**s in January but the deal collapsed because Fulham wanted him back on loan for the rest of the season and Sp**s wouldn't agree to that.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
No thanks. But as many of these smoke screens as possible while we target our primary signing this summer, please. Here's to hoping we sign a star

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
What is the probability of Dembele being the surname of a huge majority of people in London someday?

Anyway, is he any good? Seems to be highly rated.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Plays like Chuba but with a bit more confidence and conviction. Would be a bit of a gamble though, but he's got ability. Big, athletic, scores goals, more than decent dribbler.

Project IMO, but he seems like a street-smart striker and that's what Wenger feels he needs.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I would rather sign Vardy and bet on our academy. We have some very interesting strike projects at our helm.
We've got good forwards in our system IMO. Mavididi looks similar in stature to Dembele, could conceivably go to Fulham on loan to replace the presence of Dembele.

I think a striker ready to come in now and score goals would be better. Not saying Moussa Dembele isn't but he's an unknown quantity as far as top flight football is concerned.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Holding and now this. I'm sick of projects. This guy isn't even the best dembele ffs.

We've got good forwards in our system IMO. Mavididi looks similar in stature to Dembele, could conceivably go to Fulham on loan to replace the presence of Dembele.

I think a striker ready to come in now and score goals would be better. Not saying Moussa Dembele isn't but he's an unknown quantity as far as top flight football is concerned.

I didn't like when we signed Sanogo at the time, maybe Wenger was justified in the end because Campbell, Akpom and Afobe didnt really push on. But I felt they all deserved a chance and in my eyes it was such a waste that Sanogo were given most of those game time.

We have very good talents coming through and we keep signing "questions marks" talents to get their game time nothing will ever happens.

Unless it is a super talent like Embolo or some south-american star we should stay away, sign Vardy and try to develop one of our talents.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I didn't like when we signed Sanogo at the time, maybe Wenger was justified in the end because Campbell, Akpom and Afobe didnt really push on. But I felt they all deserved a chance and in my eyes it was such a waste that Sanogo were given most of those game time.

We have very good talents coming through and we keep signing "questions marks" talents to get their game time nothing will ever happens.

Unless it is a super talent like Embolo or some south-american star we should stay away, sign Vardy and try to develop one of our talents.
I'm in agreement. Wenger wasn't justified with Sanogo IMO. He was present when we won the FA Cup, sure - but he ultimately was a failure who took away the time that someone like Chuba Akpom could have had, that could made his development very different. Afobe couldn't be helped, his injuries hampered his development.

I would rather us give our own academy products time, agreed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom