• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moussa Dembele

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
tenor.gif

No, Lyon! Same country though :)

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yes he is even better

I haven't seen enough of Dembele to make a judgement but Lacazette ripped apart Ligue 1 for years, they both are around the 1 in 2 mark for goals at Lyon, what makes Dembele better?

I ask as I rate Lacazette as a just above average striker.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Admin
I don't understand what need this fulfills, even if we sell one of Auba or Laca. We have too many strikers as is, we're struggling to fit them in a coherent system.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Hate to say it, as much as I'd love to sign him, fantastic player, I highly doubt the way our club is atm he'd want to come. We'll have to improve heaps before he signs.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Don’t forget we have Auba scoring 30 goals a season atm. The standards for a striker at Arsenal have been very high since Ian Wright came here.
If he joined us I'd be pretty happy, he'd be a good replacement for Lacazette imo. I'm not sure who'd be a proper decent replacement for Aubameyang though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think we can go higher than Dembele and Jovic that the reason Utd trying to sign Norwegian teenager instead no much quality strikers there. You hope You get Dembele or Jovic who are your 20 goals a season and continue to develop Martinelli

Top Bottom