• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moussa Dembele

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
There are talents that I would take above Dembele as I think they have a higher ceiling. I think Dembele is good, but I don't think he is going to be someone who creates his own chances and provides assists in the Premier League.

It's odd, but I don't think there are many potential world class strikers out there, and we may already have one of them in Martinelli.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Arent we already doing this? Martinelli, Guendouzi, Torreira, Tierney?

I would put Tierney in the bracket I describe but not the other 3. Martinelli and Guendouzi are in the 'cheap and young with huge potential' bracket and Torreira strikes me as a player who is decent but limited, I couldn't see him exploding and going up a couple of levels.

I guess I am talking specifically about players who have shown they can play at a high level consistently already but also have potential to go much higher. Tierney and Dembele had made over 100 first team appearances before their big moves, Ndidi had made over 60 for Genk.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Dembele has some problems with Aulas. I think we can buy him with an offer around 50m, which is a fair price in my opinion. I would certainly take him as Laca replacement, but not as Auba replacement ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom