• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moussa Dembele

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

No european football for Lyon and with the current financial crisis in football they're there for the taking.

Big Moussa and I'll be erect for months.

They could still technically get CL football if they win the tournament outright when it’s brought back :lol:

They’re one - nil up on Juve after the first leg tbf.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Howcome he don’t get picked for France? Ben Yedder got picked.

It’s not like France are stacked with strikers.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Howcome he don’t get picked for France? Ben Yedder got picked.

It’s not like France are stacked with strikers.
As in I dont think anyone is knocking off Giroud x Mbappe x Griezmann off their perch when it comes to the stubborn Deschamps.

He didnt call up Laca when he was in good form, didnt let Benzema back into the side etc. If its not broke why fix it I guess.

GDeep™

League is very weak
As in I dont think anyone is knocking off Giroud x Mbappe x Griezmann off their perch when it comes to the stubborn Deschamps.

He didnt call up Laca when he was in good form, didnt let Benzema back into the side etc.
Benzema is out of his control I think.

Ben Yedder gets a call up though.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Benzema is out of his control I think.

Ben Yedder gets a call up though.
This is what he said:
"It's a sport-related decision - to put it simplly, I don't think calling up would be good for the national team. I base all of my decisions on what I believe to in France's best interests - and what it means to represent our country, and that's all there is to it"
BS about it being sporting related, but he implies its his decision here. Maybe it was a mutual decision between him and the French FA. I respect that if he took it into his own hands and rejected him on his own accord.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Vicki

Still 24 but really having poor season after scoring 24 goals last season.
'weighing up a move' roughly translated means 'complete fabrication designed to generate clicks', but yeah...

I actually do believe that we'll splash the cash this summer, possibly even £200m, as the Kroenke's have to do something, but we firstly have to get some scouts, after sacking all the ones we had, because 'scouting was a ****e idea'.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Eesh, this is the sort of deal where you'd be like "Ok, we don't know what we're doing, we're screwed"
To be fair to Dembele he was just like Edouard with Celtic and had 2 above average seasons at Lyon he not elite but i'm not expecting we replacing Laca with someone elite.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
To be fair to Dembele he was just like Edouard with Celtic and had 2 above average seasons at Lyon he not elite but i'm not expecting we replacing Laca with someone elite.

I think we should try to stick to the rule of "signing players who are in good form", instead of signing players who are in bad form. If they want to buy a young CF, there are players out there who have had better seasons, Edouard, Daka, Vlahovic, Isak, Malen etc. Buy one of them, or...crazy idea, try actually playing Balogun in the PL in the next 3 games and see if he's an option for next season?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think we should try to stick to the rule of "signing players who are in good form", instead of signing players who are in bad form. If they want to buy a young CF, there are players out there who have had better seasons, Edouard, Daka, Vlahovic, Isak, Malen etc. Buy one of them, or...crazy idea, try actually playing Balogun in the PL in the next 3 games and see if he's an option for next season?
Yes i agree with you if Lyon demand 25M i'd prefer us go for someone like Edouard Daka. Vlahovic is my dream replacement for Laca he going to be so good but i feel alot of teams will want him.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Proper bum since he stepped up from the Iron Bru championship.

Would fit right in.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom