• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Murcia - Real Madrid

Arjan

After 40 minutes:

2-0 to Murcia, twice Luis Garcia
And a red card for David Backham after 36'

Mark

Established Member
Is it possible for them to finish 3rd and have to qualify for next season's CL?

Arjan

1 Valencia 77 37 23 8 6 71 26 45
2 Barcelona 72 37 21 9 7 62 37 25
3 Real Madrid 70 36 21 7 8 70 48 22
4 Deportivo 68 37 20 8 9 59 34 25

They could even finish fourth!!

JazzG

Established Member
Mark said:
Is it possible for them to finish 3rd and have to qualify for next season's CL?

Yeah they would join the likes of Juve, Inter, Man utd and Liverpool in the CL qualifying rounds. Teams are seeded though so the big teams avoid each other, not sure if Liverpool is seeded though.....

Mark

Established Member
Would be hilarious if teams like Real and Man U failed to qualify. Considering the opposition they are likely to face that probably won't happen though, but we can always hope eh?

Hope Inter are in it again. :)

Arjan

2 - 1 Real Madrid- Real Madrid
1-0 Luis García 4'
2-0 Luis García 33' (p.)
2-1 Guti 92'

Real Madrid loses to a team that is allready relegated! :shock:

skart14

hahaha...the best thing about this is all the real "fans" will be blaming that overrated coont beekham...cmon lets all laugh at real madrid...hahahaah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol:

quattro

turned the tv this morning on to see relegated murcia leading 2-0 at the start of the second half. the funny thing is that i wasn't surprised at all.

spineless c*nts... and they expect thierry henry and patrick vieira to join this sissy lot?

A.Hussain

LOL absolutely beutiful. i was laughing out hard and long. hijo de puta! imagine the look on the linesman's face when he sees this foriegn dumbass calling him something like that in spanish. beckham speaking english is hilarious, then him speaking spanish would be a damn riot :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom