• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yes Arsène got the majority of signings right & as you say his talent ID was epic especially in the early years when he had far more knowledge of the European game than anyone else on these shores
However even in his 1st 10 signings there was relative failures such as Matthew Upson, Nelson Vivas & Alberto Sanchez?

Its just a bit rich beating on Arteta for the likes of Cedric, Mari & Willian years later.
The 1st two I will always maintain were mainly down to EDU doing a favour to KIa.
Willian for whatever reason didnt work out. It happens.
Yeah, I agree buying players is always a lottery, every manager has had some great and some poor buys. Arteta was rightly criticised for his first window for different reasons though . . dealing with Joorabchian and wanting 30+ Chelsea rejects.

Fortunately, his summer windows have got better and better with a proper formulated plan based on youth.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hate when these kind of CEO always talk he just want to try get as much money as possible. Just can you do things private next thing he'll tell us about edu barbecue plans

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Guy’s acting like that Napoli president
Or Aulas...

Guy thinks Arsenal won't move on to another player if they're extorted for silly money.

Only way that won't block future Mudryk deal from Arsenal is a loan for other attacker.

Then again Mudryk might get a bad injury and they lose tens of millions.

africe

One thing that isn't being mentioned much is that it's virtually impossible for Shakhtar to sign a replacement right now, so Mudryk is worth more to them than he otherwise would be

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Or Aulas...

Guy thinks Arsenal won't move on to another player if they're extorted for silly money.

Only way that won't block future Mudryk deal from Arsenal is a loan for other attacker.

Then again Mudryk might get a bad injury and they lose tens of millions.

They have to sell.

1) The club owe 50 million euros worth of damages to Fifa.
2) They don't have another player currently worth that amount.
3) Mudryk has his highest value as of right now. He can't play in any competition that will increase his value. Eg.a world cup
4) Arsenal walked away from Martinez when the fee got to high. We will do the same here.
5) As much as Shakthar want to make out they are talking with other clubs. I highly doubt they are.
6) Mudryk wants us.

I think we will make one more offer and then walk away. Them citing Grealish publicly is nonsense.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Shakhtar are using City to try and coax more money from Arsenal.

You castigate @MartiSaka for posting a fake story by a Liverpool fan, then you turn around & post an equally fake one by a Stoke fan!!

When will the suffering end for us?! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom