• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

093e0000-0a00-0242-cf0c-08da1346d3fd_cx0_cy39_cw0_w1200_r1.jpeg

“If you speak to people from in and around the Shakhtar region, like I have, you know this is done already effectively. It’s just details being negotiated is all”
Man said shakhtar region like its a place as well lol

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
If you speak to people from in and around the Shakhtar region, like I have, you know this is done already effectively. It’s just details being negotiated is all.

The club wants the player and the player wants the club. It’s inevitable.
The perks of being a trusted member and having that info :) iykyk

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’m sure we’ll get a middle number like 50-60M and the deal will be done. There is no chance he can stay after becoming so unsettled.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I’m sure we’ll get a middle number like 50-60M and the deal will be done. There is no chance he can stay after becoming so unsettled.
Arsenal already bid 55-57 million pounds by the reports. I assume 65 million is the maximum they go.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Like I said send Edu to Ukraine and tell him don’t return until you get a deal done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom