• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonger

He's lightning quick, that's his only exceptional attribute I've seen.

People go crazy for pace for whatever reason. He does nothing in any of the compilations unless he's got space to run into and I'm assuming everyone else is judging him on the same compilation clips as I am as I doubt there are too many regular followers of the Ukrainian league on here.

Watch this video of him that was posted earlier. Yeah it's against farmers mostly, and yeah it's a compilation, but it shows you he's a bit more than just a kick and run merchant, technique and vision are both there, they just need harnassed, and he's much more comfortable on his weaker foot than players such as Pepe and Antony.

ragnarock

He's lightning quick, that's his only exceptional attribute I've seen.

People go crazy for pace for whatever reason. He does nothing in any of the compilations unless he's got space to run into and I'm assuming everyone else is judging him on the same compilation clips as I am as I doubt there are too many regular followers of the Ukrainian league on here.

Totally agree.
He’s quick yes and he pulls off some ‘skillz’ in the compilations (might be a 1/10 thing?). I’m not a big fan of his general touch. Admitting to have seen only comps.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Like who ?

*because Mudryk is our 3rd choice option already & we were only linked with 2 other wingers before we bid for him. Pino from Villarreal & Torres from MLS.
Thuram, Zaha and Asensio have 6 months in contract. Diaby has 2,5 years in contract. Felix is available on loan. Then there are players like Nico Williams and Ismaila Sarr who have 1,5 years in contract. I bet there are others too.

From these I would prefer Felix loan, Diaby. But there are options available for not big money. Or Zaha, or Nico Williams as he has potential. It's clear that at least one attacker is needed.

I can see almost zero possibility they don't reinforce this window. Last season UEL was the target, and was achieved while the UCL place was risked in January. Now the target is UCL, and they can still miss it when you look at our bench as ESR and Nelson are constantly injured, and Jesus has a bad injury which can result in him being injured more later in the season too.

GLITCH

Watch this video of him that was posted earlier. Yeah it's against farmers mostly, and yeah it's a compilation, but it shows you he's a bit more than just a kick and run merchant, technique and vision are both there, they just need harnassed, and he's much more comfortable on his weaker foot than players such as Pepe and Antony.

Speaking of Pepe and Antony, both had compilations full of skills, but have not been effective in the PL. Mudryk could flop too, but I'd rather have a ridiculously quick-footed player with intelligence.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It says Chelsea won’t make an offer until Muddy gives the green light he’ll join them.

sdotzdot

Established Member
This is why I despise utd btw.

How many times have they ****ed up the entire market only to be still **** a decade later? If they were good again, it would at least be a bit less annoying.

Martial, pogba, Maguire, Antony etc have all had a massive effect on transfer sagas for everyone else.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

There is precedence for a player choosing the lower offer out of preference.

This is of course a bit different, because Raphinha had only 2 years in contract, while Mudryk has 3,5 years. So Leeds had to sell, although I'm pretty sure Shakhtar needs the money, no matter what they claim.

By Sam Dean and Matt Law:

"Co-owners Todd Boehly and Behdad Eghbali will, however, want to receive assurances that Mudryk is willing to join them instead of Arsenal before making any formal offers.

Chelsea will be hoping to avoid a repeat of the situation involving Raphinha in the summer. Chelsea agreed a deal with Leeds United for the winger, but Raphinha only had interest in joining Barcelona."

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳

Some of those grounds in the Ukraine league remind of community grounds in small country towns in Australia where people sit in their cars while watching the game.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Thuram, Zaha and Asensio have 6 months in contract. Diaby has 2,5 years in contract. Felix is available on loan. Then there are players like Nico Williams and Ismaila Sarr who have 1,5 years in contract. I bet there are others too.

From these I would prefer Felix loan, Diaby. But there are options available for not big money. Or Zaha, or Nico Williams as he has potential. It's clear that at least one attacker is needed.

I can see almost zero possibility they don't reinforce this window. Last season UEL was the target, and was achieved while the UCL place was risked in January. Now the target is UCL, and they can still miss it when you look at our bench as ESR and Nelson are constantly injured, and Jesus has a bad injury which can result in him being injured more later in the season too.
I doubt very much we will go for any of those players. We have specific targets & maybe a fall back option & it's been shown to be the case if those dont work out, we don't sign anyone.

I hope I'm wrong.

sdotzdot

Established Member
There is precedence for a player choosing the lower offer out of preference.

This is of course a bit different, because Raphinha had only 2 years in contract, while Mudryk has 3,5 years. So Leeds had to sell, although I'm pretty sure Shakhtar needs the money, no matter what they claim.

By Sam Dean and Matt Law:

I think it’s important to remember we’re not talking ridiculous wage discrepancies. We’re still going to offer him a high wage, much higher than anything he’s on right now.

He doesn’t strike me as the type who’s looking just for the most money possible, but even if he was the difference is likely to be minimal and he’s getting a huge wage spike regardless.

Not worried about Chelsea at all from the player perspective, what I am worried about is the effect on Shaktars end. They’re already acting like they hold all the cards and are extremely stubborn and this Chelsea interest is just music to their ears when negotiating with us. And what we know from arsenal is that we do not enter into these games and will happily pull out.

Mudryk has to make it clear he wants to come to us otherwise we will pull out once Chelsea bid.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Some of those grounds in the Ukraine league remind of community grounds in small country towns in Australia where people sit in their cars while watching the game.
Played a kick around in Swan Hill one time while backpacking many years ago. Ground hard as a rock and grass drier than my mouth after the session we had in Barrels that night.

Funny wee town.

Sparrahork

“You gotta know when to hold ‘em
Know when to fold’em
Know when to walk away..”
A lot of glass half empty attitudes out there, I am using the above quote as many mentally folding already. We are actually in position a for the following reasons.

1) shakhtar are in the country, they want to get a deal done before they head to turkey...a promising sign concluded soon.

2) mudryk has agreed terms with us, he has not with Chelsea as yet.

3) Chelsea's league position - mudryk will be less keen on joining a team in turmoil.

4) ffp, eventually this will play a part for Chelsea if little prospect of champions League football.

5) sterling and pulisic - two is company, three is a crowd. They have enough left wingers that mudryk a vanity buy only

6) shakhtar are a selling club - keeping mudryk beyond this season is a risk for them, they will not get more than they will now.

7) player goodwill - if mudryk digs his heels in his value may drop going forward. Also other players may question moving to shakhtar as a stepping stone if mudryk does not get the deal he wants.

8) agent zin.

9) the other agent zin - zin and his wife are both pushing for this transfer, they have his ear. It will also mean a helluva lot to join a club where your international captain plays when it comes to settling in.

10) arsenal will have chance to match any Chelsea bid, mudryk has agreed terms so if Chelsea offer a deal and we match it then mudryk decides where he goes. If we walk then clearly Chelsea have gone beyond acceptable risk levels of pricing.

Hold on there, there should be some tell tale signs in the next few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom