• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Tidy tidy player. I don't know why it never clicked at a higher level.
Yes, I really thought he'd do well at Leeds, but they were a bit of a mess back then. I was quite surprised to see that he is still playing at 46. He turns out for Ammanford AFC in the Welsh 3rd division apparantly.

Diesel

So when they says AFC want both mudryk and felix they meant chelsea and their new Hutt. Hope he continues builds an unsellable squad full of soft *****es

Diesel

So the 2nd time we are in the running for the league in a decade and we will again miss out on January targets lol. Cool cant wait to watch eddie for 3 months.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Who was our last January signing?
p89572.png

😭

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

If Chelsea sign Felix, Thuram and madueke after completing the cb from Monaco while we are still trying to sign mudryk edu should be sent in a prison cell with Bolsonaro

Too lenient for my liking.

In a prison cell with Bolsonaro who has a whip to flog Edu. That'll do!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think they just accepted our 2nd bid we need him now really dont let him travel to Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom