• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Lining up one deal and convincing one player to join you is hard enough, we managed that with Mudryk, you’re playing with fire if you think we could get an equally good alternative before the end of the window. It’s Mudryk or bust (or worse, Eden Hazard).
Oh not this window, no way. I was thinking medium-long term I guess.

We need depth for sure.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He will cost 200 million plus, if Napoli sell at all at this point. I bet they won't. They lead Serie A.

He has 4,5 years in contract. He shouldn't even be wishlisted in my opinion. I see it as impossible.

Leao is more realistic as he has a much shorter contract.

I’d take either player as they’re both talented. Kvaradona or Leao would work for me, not too sure about Mudryk at the fee quoted as that is a lot risk for someone with a small sample size and not playing in one of the bigger leagues in Europe.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All the reports say the structure matters more than the actual final fee. We’d have to give them more achievable add-ons.
Ah then we should do that we already paying too much 5M wouldn't make huge difference

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Walk away from it imo. Paying mental fees for an unproven 22 year old is crazy.

It’ll be a weight on him with that fee and you need so much of his game to develop which very few do.

We’re in good shape as is, take a cast off from Barcelona and go big in the summer.

I don’t see Mudryk being the difference between winning the title or not.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It's actually wild that a Ukrainian club is out here twerking for Roman's plaything.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Would Chelsea send a delegation to Poland if they had zero positive signals from the Mudryk camp? Doubt it.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Loaning out Pepe will look stupid if we end up relying on Reiss Nelson and/or Marquinhos at any point during a title challenge.

As long as that doesn’t happen I don’t really mind how the club choose to sort out the depth situation, they just have to do it.

Reactions: A_G

blaze_of_glory

Walk away from it imo. Paying mental fees for an unproven 22 year old is crazy.

It’ll be a weight on him with that fee and you need so much of his game to develop which very few do.

We’re in good shape as is, take a cast off from Barcelona and go big in the summer.

I don’t see Mudryk being the difference between winning the title or not.
Honestly just need someone decent to give Saka and Martinelli a break.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I love Chiesa, and Juve are in the gutter financially, but good luck convincing him to leave Italy. Leao is Milan’s best player they’ll also ask for 100m and let’s not pretend like there aren’t doubts over him. Kvara is adored in Naples and he’s going for a Scudetto, why would he want to leave?

There are no easy alternatives.

Difference is Leao has much more tape of being worth the top dollar.

Mudryk might bang but f*ck me it’s such a gamble for a 22 year old from a dead league.

Even in this price bracket you’ve never seen something similar before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom