• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rattata

Raphina ❌
Neto ❌
Martinez❌
Muddy❌

Edu...... ☠️

This is what happens if you aim high but have to work within a budget. I'm pretty sure the 95m for Mudryk would've required us to sell players like Balogun and Patino in the summer to avoid FFP fines.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Premier League Sport GIF by Crystal Palace Football Club

Wengysaurus

Wow I thought he would for sure come here. But guess we are priced out now Todd has come along. Let's hope we have a plan b.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Wow I thought he would for sure come here. But guess we are priced out now Todd has come along. Let's hope we have a plan b.

Yeah we probably do, a plan c, d, and e even Im sure.

The main thing is, we need to STFU about it.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ok folks, that's the death knell from Ornstein.

Its time...

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

There was 4 minutes between @drippin telling me he wouldn’t join Chelsea and Ornstein’s tweet.
It's still not over, until it's over.

Besides, I have never said he won't join Chelsea. Just tried to understand the player, and it made not much sense to me. Especially if Chelsea won't overpay his wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom