• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

That is true and the lack of experience and the league he’s from worry me, I’d prefer Zaha but don’t see that happening so here we are.

I don’t really care what the club think he’s worth, I stopped caring about our budget now that the Kroenke’s seem to back Arteta. We’re one of the biggest spenders in Europe last time I checked.
I wanted Zaha in the summer, and I'm fine with that if he is ready to compete with our other attackers. I just doubt the club will go for an older attacker with no resale value. At this point I prefer Mudryk if the fee isn't ridiculous and/or has those sensible add-ons to lessen the risks.

I care about the transfer fees only because of FFP, because overpaying will limit other transfers. We still have big needs in the squad.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I wanted Zaha in the summer, and I'm fine with that if he is ready to compete with our other attackers. I just doubt the club will go for an older attacker with no resale value. At this point I prefer Mudryk if the fee isn't ridiculous and/or has those sensible add-ons to lessen the risks.

I care about the transfer fees only because of FFP, because overpaying will limit other transfers. We still have big needs in the squad.
You probably the only one who cares about this. It’s very easy to get by this

drippin

This is UCL only. I assume those defensive stats are so bad because he is the star attacker in their team, with not much defensive duties. Similar to how Messi and Ronaldo have been.

Still these don't look that enticing, but of course his team isn't very good.

Fhy-cPKVEAAoC4L

Fhy-cPKUYAApxHY

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is UCL only. I assume those defensive stats are so bad because he is the star attacker in their team, with not much defensive duties. Similar to how Messi and Ronaldo have been.

Still these don't look that enticing, but of course his team isn't very good.

Fhy-cPKVEAAoC4L

Fhy-cPKUYAApxHY

No defensive workrate will piss most PL managers off let alone mikel. Guy has lot to improve that's why the price tag seem bit crazy

The highlight of the thread so far is that Mudryk, untested in a proper European league, is potentially world class whilst Rafael Leao, a huge factor in Milan winning their first scudetto in over a decade, is just another run-of-the-mill winger.

If I had the power to walk away from AM I'd have done it when Tets was appointed but this f*cking club has a hold on me I can't shake :lol:

Is Leao even available and can we afford him?

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Seria a is not PL. looked average in the CL
It's comments like this that really put a dent in your credentials, mate. You want Mudryk, who plays in a farmer league, because he looked decent against some mediocre teams in that group aside from Real, but you don't want Leao, who plays in a decent league where he won the title because he looked average in the CL. 🤣

Why are you always bringing up CL performances? In the league is where they play the most and you get an understanding of what they're capable of, not in a handful of european games, where looks can be deceiving.

drippin

At this price isn’t Moussa Diaby the significantly better player?
If Shaktar is demanding these ridiculous figures, Diaby with 2,5 years left in contract looks like a bargain. Mudryk is only 5 cm taller if that is a concern.

He is left-footed (Saka rotation especially, but can play both sides) and has tons of more experience. Only 1,5 years older. 4x more league minutes in his career, and in Bundesliga, has also much more experience in UEL & UCL.

It's not a tough choice for me if both cost 70 million euros with a similar transfer fee structure. This is why Mudryk fears that the transfer fee demands of Shaktar will block his move for some years. Naturally it's his own fault for extending in February, but he likely wants a good transfer fee for his youth club.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Haven’t seen anything from Mudryk or Leao that has overly impressed me. Leao looks a messy player, with low technique, in a poor league.
Can’t believe I’m about to say this but…

I can see where @GDeep™ is coming from about Leao’s technique. Something about his dribbling style bothers me. He knocks the ball too far out of his feet when dribbling. He might have the pace to pull it off in the prem. he might not. Elite in other aspects though.

I’ve been championing mudders, but if it’s the same price point then I’m a bit torn. Possibly towards Leao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom