• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

It’s a lot of money from a bloke with a handful of games in Ukraine, but if Arteta is willing to spend that much money on him he must rate him extremely highly, and you have to trust Arteta’s judgement at the moment, especially his talent ID.

You dont have to do that at all. He signed Lokonga and Vieira.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
It’s a lot of money from a bloke with a handful of games in Ukraine, but if Arteta is willing to spend that much money on him he must rate him extremely highly, and you have to trust Arteta’s judgement at the moment, especially his talent ID.
I kinda agree but apart from a few low profile bargains thats the type of money you need nowadays for top young talent once they are flashing brightly on radar & have played champions league. Ideally the time to get him price wise was summer.
We stuck down over 70m on pepe after 1 good season in France when 70m was a lot more money & he was older.
It is what it is.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I wish people would lay off comparisons like that. It reads like a Sun frontpage. Let the poor lad play the game.
They’re also not that alike even in style 😭

Messi is all about touch / close control and explosive acceleration. He’s actually deceptively slow in terms of top speed…

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I feel like he is quite overrated as some superstar. He's not near any great player at that age imo. He's having a great season in a peasant league. But he is not very well tested yet.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Muddy is closer to Ronaldo and Bale than Messi. Even though I’m not a Ronaldo fan I actually like when a player like Mudryk says they like Ronaldo, it shows he values hard work and maximising his potential.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
don't take whole week to make new one it's obvious what they want put same offer but 50M plus 10M.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The deal will be eventually go through mudryk will force them to do so. We just don't need to take long the early we get this done the better it'll allow us to focus on other deal felix or midfielder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom