• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Saka/Mudryk
Jesus/Nketiah
Martinelli/ESR

Basically adding Mudryk and ESR to our squad. :handshake:
I have never seen Mudryk play on the right. I think Jesus will be Saka’s backup on the right.

First XI:
Martinelli-Jesus-Saka

2nd XI:
Mudryk-Martinelli-Jesus.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I have never seen Mudryk play on the right. I think Jesus will be Saka’s backup on the right.

First XI:
Martinelli-Jesus-Saka

2nd XI:
Mudryk-Martinelli-Jesus.
Has Martinelli ever actually played centrally for us ?

I can't remember any occasions he has started as the central striker.

Like it or not, but Eddie is our 2nd option as striker.

Also, when Eddie & Jesus have started together, Eddie has started on the wing.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We just need a better back-up CF. It’s not some unimportant position like back-up goalie, it can make or break a season. You don’t even necessarily need to break the bank over it, you just need someone more proven at senior level and who offers a different type of play.

TinFish

First XI:
Martinelli-Jesus-Saka

2nd XI:
Mudryk-Martinelli-Jesus.
Conveniently skipping Eddie out just proves my point further. We need another reliable striker. Jesus is one of our best players, but can’t rely on him solely.

Also Jesus will be happy on the wings so long as he gets consistent playtime

Gn1212

The World Cup plays a factor on plans potentially changing. There have already been a few injuries already. Most of our starters are in the WC. Even if they're not playing they're still being handled by someone else.

It's important to do some legwork while the WC is on but I don't expect any deal finalizing until the latter stages or after the WC finishes.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Hope we don’t leave him hanging. The lad clearly wants to come to us.

Reminds me of Griezmann back in 2013 when he was gagging to come to us until the last minute when ****ing Grimandi told him we won’t be bidding for him.

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
Hope we don’t leave him hanging. The lad clearly wants to come to us.

Reminds me of Griezmann back in 2013 when he was gagging to come to us until the last minute when ****ing Grimandi told him we won’t be bidding for him.
Another one of Wenger nearly signings

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
This wasn't happening when we balked at €40-45 Million & it certainly isn't happening now that he's on the radar of all of Europe where Shakhtar can demand (and likely get) double.

Transfer probability= Beyond Zero :lol:

Winter Olympics Sport GIF by Team USA

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

"It is now understood they are willing to accept around £40m plus potential add-ons."

That's much more like it, it was always clear, like Mudryk himself said, that those demands of his club will very likely block his move. It could be 40+20 million for example with sensible add-ons for both teams.

The below interview was slightly worrying.. Starter for arsenal slightly preferable to Bench for Madrid.. Can't see him being delighted at bench for arsenal though I guess the manager has to persuade him he could be a starter on merit.

-----

“From a purely theoretical fantasy perspective if there was the option of being a bench player for Real Madrid or a starter for Arsenal, I’d probably choose Arsenal, but it’s a tough question that involves a lot of factors.

“I would first want to know from the head coach that even if I wasn’t a guaranteed starter, that I’d receive a chance. Essentially I need to hear directly from the manager what he envisages my role to be in his side.
He watches Arsenal, so he knows about Ødegaard story at Real. He won't make that mistake.

I don't see him saying it's "slightly better" to start at Arsenal, than being a bench player for Real. He says he would choose Arsenal if that was the only factor.

Arteta doesn't promise game-time, but it's not tough to promise a proper chance, and game-time according to how you play.

It's an interview and the lad is young, but he is joking himself talking about Arsenal & Real, and any chance of being a guaranteed starter at these clubs from the get go. But maybe that part of the quote he is talking about overall at any club.

Basically top clubs that lie about his real chances, will get a problem player for big money, if they don't give him what they promised. That should take out some of the prospective buyers like Real.

For Arsenal at this point I would like a more experienced player, like that 23-26 year range or great experience. But on the other hand, we don't want a player who will sulk if youngsters Martinelli & Saka keep their main starting position if they perform well. In the attacking role age/experience is not as important as in other roles. You can make some mistakes and not get punished.

Makavelii

First XI:
Martinelli-Jesus-Saka

2nd XI:
Mudryk-Martinelli-Jesus.

That doesn't make any sense. You're calling it first and second 11 when it's bascially the same players just swapped posiitons.

Martinelli is a winger who sometimes rotates with the striker mid-game.

Nketiah is an underrated striker.
Give him minutes and he will score. Plus he's a very strong build up contributor and off the ball mennace.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
That doesn't make any sense. You're calling it first and second 11 when it's bascially the same players just swapped posiitons.

Martinelli is a winger who sometimes rotates with the striker mid-game.

Nketiah is an underrated striker.
Give him minutes and he will score. Plus he's a very strong build up contributor and off the ball mennace.

Think Mudryk does have the ability to play across the front line, looking at his close control, movement, intelligence and two-footed ability (from what I've seen). It would give us good competition and depth to have Mudryk, Saka, Martinelli, Jesus, Nketiah, Smith Rowe, Nelson but I also think it marks the end of us having this profile of player in our squad.

From here, we are likely to move to a different type of forward. Someone like Abraham, perhaps Vlahovic, perhaps Leao, Broja, all come to mind next.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Think Mudryk does have the ability to play across the front line, looking at his close control, movement, intelligence and two-footed ability (from what I've seen). It would give us good competition and depth to have Mudryk, Saka, Martinelli, Jesus, Nketiah, Smith Rowe, Nelson but I also think it marks the end of us having this profile of player in our squad.

From here, we are likely to move to a different type of forward. Someone like Abraham, perhaps Vlahovic, perhaps Leao, Broja, all come to mind next.
Very sceptical with martinelli and Mudryk through the middle tbh. Haven't one billion wingers per Henry failed in the middle? Any reason they would be better than for example saka?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Mudryk is right now far less physical than any attacker we have. Zero chance he can play in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom