• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
Curious how this one will pan out. Live in Warsaw and was speaking to one of the guys at work who has ‘adopted’ Shakhtar given all of what’s going on. Has seen them live quite a bit and likes to watch Arsenal (in the past mainly to take the piss at me)

He was surprised we’re even considering 60-80 million for him as he’s still missing a lot from his game. Mentioned he can be explosive and that his pace with and without the ball is a huge plus but that he fades in and out too much. Usually produces 1-2 moments of magic every game but can be invisible for the remainder - doesn’t think Arteta would stand for it.

Not gonna pretend I’ve ever seen Mudryk play but thought it interesting

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Has seen them live quite a bit and likes to watch Arsenal (in the past mainly to take the piss at me)
Somehow I can't trust these kind of estimations, when the guy acts like an opposition fan normally anyway.

Doesn't sound like he would want to sing praise of an expensive Arsenal transfer.

DuBB

Interesting there good chance to get him cheap but edu not smart enough

This ruling is actually the reason he’s more expensive, it wouldn’t make him cheaper.

Because of this ruling they can’t get money by selling foreign born players, they all go “on loan” for free if they want to leave but their contracts run down.

So this isn’t a chance to get a lower price it’s the reason they’re sticking to their guns. This is gonna be their last big sale for a long long time.

Gunners1616

Ben Jacobs’ latest tweets :lol:

Valid for any long post from Ben Jacobs the waffler:

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
Somehow I can't trust these kind of estimations, when the guy acts like an opposition fan normally anyway.

Doesn't sound like he would want to sing praise of an expensive Arsenal transfer.
Nah it’s not like that. He’s a football obsessive obsessed with styles of play etc (I had to listen to 30 mins of how Lewandowski is a terrible choice for Barca today) and we take the piss out of each other in a good natured way- not least about how bad Legia have been awful in Europe (he used to train underage teams there)

Maybe you’re right though - he’s a Barca fan and they’re all messed up

Buhry

Established Member

Nah it’s not like that. He’s a football obsessive obsessed with styles of play etc (I had to listen to 30 mins of how Lewandowski is a terrible choice for Barca today) and we take the piss out of each other in a good natured way- not least about how bad Legia have been awful in Europe (he used to train underage teams there)

Maybe you’re right though - he’s a Barca fan and they’re all messed up
well how is he terrible for barca? They are leading the league and he's by far their most productive playerr with 13 goals in 14 starts. Maybe that guy is just clueless.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, been following Al's thoughts on Mudryk. He is one of the few dissenting voices left now, and has a lot to say against the kid. But we must also remember that he is VERY much into Leao, and I think his main beef is that we are not going to go for him anymore. To Al's credit though, he is open to being persuaded, so Ill continue following his thoughts here.

Respect Al's views, but think Ill go with Edteta on this one. They've done well over the last 18 months or so and get the benefit of my doubt.
Irony is that he was big on Mudryk in the Summer. He doesn't hate the player, just hates the price.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Screen_Shot_2021_02_22_at_1.37.48_PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom