• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makavelii

I was so hyped for this transfer.Not anymore. Couldn't care less if this doesnt happen now. Arsenals sucking the enjoyment out of you with all negotiations and ****. It was the same with Jesus. We knew we signed him and they stalled for 3 weeks before announcing him.

How does any of that matter to how much he helps us?

I want him to sign cause he will make us stronger and give a better chance to win titles. Not so I can feel hyped.

A bit entitled to expect a club spending 100 million (money that could change thousands of peoples lives) to do it quickly so you feel hyped.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

When a deal is actually close this is how it’s presented:
Why are Arsenal briefing against foreign reports? It can only mean that they’re trying manage expectations because there’s a real enough possibility that the deal could collapse.
There has always been the possibility of the deal collapsing. I remember raports that Arsenal won't go higher than their estimated value of the player.

If Shakhtar won't budge, I assume Arsenal won't buy the player for 100 million euros. Arsenal basically can't do it for future transfer window negotiations, they need to save face.

A middle ground is expected, with both clubs able to save face. Of course it's possible they put some weird add-ons if Srna really wants to see that 100 million figure.

Arsenio Venger

MV5BMTQ4NzA0NTYxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQ5MjU0NQ@@._V1_.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What Chelsea trying to do anyway didn't he tell them he want to come here.

Why they trying to be c**ts?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Is edu walking to Poland? What’s taking so long?
Seriously tho, if they’re willing to pay over the odds for him then let them have him. Not like they’ve got a plan on how to use him like Arteta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom